What color green Mickey head from Home Depot?

pjlla

DIS Veteran
My DH was good enough to brave the cold and go to Home Depot to get me some green Mickey heads for our upcoming trip. Now the only question is, which one is considered "lime green?" Is is the "Alien green" or the "sonic boom"? I figure you disboard folks will recognize it either way, but just curious.................P:wave2:

I know I got the "Sonic Boom". But you're probably right-either will work.

OK, I have to ask, what are the green Mickey heads for???

pjllia,

I have used the alien green.

Blaze 12,

I have used them to make name tags to wear at Disney. The lime green color is to show that I go to this discussion board. I have also used them when I scrapbook. You can also make luggage tags from them too. Hope this answers your question.

debs5angels
princess: :earsboy: princess: princess: princess: princess: princess:

When my dd & I made pins, she liked the Alien Green and I liked the Sonic Boom. Both are close to "Lime Green" that they would be noticed and taken as a "Disboard member".

I got a few of each. I also ordered DIS t-shirts, and the lime green DIS antennae ball for our rental car. On the days we don't wear the DIS "uniform", we'll be sporting our green Mickey heads with lime green ribbons attached. I'll have them pinned to the front AND back of our waist pouches, so it can be seen both coming and going. If another DISer doesn't notice us, it won't be for lack of trying! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter