What can be accomplished with a toddler at MK during March Break?

buyerbrad

Mouseketeer
This will be short and to the point. Just an idea for parents planing a trip with their toddler. Was myself, wife and 2 year old daughter.

- arrived for the 8am Rope Drop and caught the end of the welcome show
- went straight to Peter Pan, but it was down.
- then did Pooh, Tea Cups, Speedway, Dumbo, meet Goofy, Donald, Daisy and Minnie, Under the Sea x2, cinnamon bun at 9:45am while we stood inline for Gaston at 10am.
- next we did Small World, Carousel, Philharmagic and then got a Parade spot at 11:30 for the noon parade.
- ate lunch at Harbour House then let her sleep in her stroller in the restaurant for an hour.
- after she woke up, Country Bear Jamboree, Tiki Room, Pirates FP+, Aladdin Carpets, Dole Whip Break, Jungle Cruise FP+
- she then fell asleep as we were walking, so we just wandered for over an hour
- after she woke up, Dream Along with Mickey at 5:15, Move It Shake It 5:45pm, dinner.
- finished with Buzz FP+, Incredibles Dance Party, People Mover, Buzz 4th FP, Pooh 5th FP+, Small World 6th Fp+
- we got a parade spot at 8:10pm, but decided 5 minutes later she was too tired to commit another 90 minutes just for the parade.
- longest line we had all day was 10 minutes for the carpets(which we did during the 3pm parade).
I hope this is helpful to somebody

Last edited:
I'm glad I could help by being straight to the point and and not continously "updating" a trip report from 6 months ago. Message me if you have any questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter