What Black Friday ads site do you use?

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
I was wondering if anyone can recommend a new Black Friday ads site? I used to use Bfads but they closed down their site this year. I liked that they posted ad scans and also posted what deals would be available online too.

I use gottadeal, too. Surprised to read about bfads, that was my backup/double check site. Slickdeals is another daily deal site, I'd be surprised if they don't also do Black Friday.

But I've had gottadeal as my go-to for years.

BFads was my favorite. I have so many black friday shopping T-shirts from them. I would buy one each year to wear while I shopped. I always bought it too big so I could put it over a sweatshirt and wouldn't have to wear a jacket. I am going to miss bfads.net. Wow....sad news :worried:

BFads was my favorite. I have so many black friday shopping T-shirts from them. I would buy one each year to wear while I shopped. I always bought it too big so I could put it over a sweatshirt and wouldn't have to wear a jacket. I am going to miss bfads.net. Wow....sad news :worried:

They were my favorite as well. I did not realize the closed the website until I saw this thread.

Let's hear it for the old bfads.net. They had a great run, with BF ad scans in the days before stores released these ads to websites and then pretended that they hadn't. I even won a Black Friday t-shirt from bfads in one of their many giveaways. They were especially great for seeing the Meijer (Michigan area) Thanksgiving day / BF ads way ahead of time.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend a new Black Friday ads site? I used to use Bfads but they closed down their site this year. I liked that they posted ad scans and also posted what deals would be available online too.
I was also a longtime bfads gal. I miss my friends!!

As one of the mods over there (and a member of that site since the beginning), I do miss the site, and the t-shirts for sure! I was one of the ones that would put the pdfs together and create a zip of the images. Just decided (last night) to put together another forum to hopefully bring back together some of the members. I do remember you Caroleena! :) It's a late start for this year, but hopefully for next year, I'll get things together earlier. bfadverts.net if interested.

It's a late start for this year, but hopefully for next year, I'll get things together earlier. bfadverts.net if interested.
I appreciate your desire to revive bfads with your new site!!!! :woohoo:Black Friday hasn't been the same in the past years. Those of us who were members of bfads remember all the fun and excitement of the countdown leading up to the big day. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter