What are your favorite lounges?

ToyStory3

DIS Veteran
We are going next week and staying at Beach Club. On my last trip I tried a couple lounges (Wilderness Lodge and Grand Floridian) and really enjoyed them. I loved not needing a reservation, nice selection of food, laid back atmosphere. Any other lounges either in the parks or in the resorts that you would recommend? One that I'd like to try is Nomad Lounge in AK. Is there a good one in HS? Our kids are 11 and 15. Thanks for any suggestions!

Nomad Lounge is wonderful
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (DS)
Brown Derby Lounge (DHS)
Abracadabar (Boardwalk)
La Cava del Tequila (Epcot)
You just named all my favorite places (except Abracadabra - haven’t been there yet)!

I also like th Tune In lounge at Primetime.

Nomad Lounge is wonderful
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar (DS)
Brown Derby Lounge (DHS)
Abracadabar (Boardwalk)
La Cava del Tequila (Epcot)

Yeah this pretty much nails it!

If I was to rank them to my liking it would thus:
Brown Derby Lounge
Nomad Lounge
Jock Lindsey's
La Cava
Abracadabar

Trader Sam's is also fantastic, but I don't think they have a ton of food options. I'm always just there for the drinks and effects.

Trader Sam's is also fantastic, but I don't think they have a ton of food options. I'm always just there for the drinks and effects.
It's a small menu, but the food is really good. 5 of us shared 3 different menu items and had enough to eat as a small meal or large snack.

Following! I literally was just on MDE looking through their lounge list for places to try. Apparently, WDW has 56 lounges on property so LOTS of options...! :drinking1

Abracadabar at Boardwalk is a great little place. I love it there.
I'm an Indy nerd, so Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar at Disney Springs is one of my favorite places to hang out.
Cava del Tequila was a really nice escape in the middle of a sunny day. Ditto for Tutto Gusto in Italy.

And if you can get in, to me the pinnacle of lounges is Top of the World just for the view. Gotta know a DVC member though.

We bounce around from lounge to lounge every trip! Such a great way to snack and drink without much hassle. Current faves:

Baseline Taphouse at HS
Crew’s Cup at Yacht Club
Geyser Point at WL
Tambu Lounge
Trader Sam’s
Pub at Rose & Crowne (not sure if they do food though)
La Cava

Nomad, La Cava, and Tutto Gusto are my favorites.

Jiko has a nice bar area plus there is Victoria Falls next door.

Wine Bar George is fantastic, love sitting at the bar and talking to the bartenders.

Geyser Point is a favorite when the weather cooperates.

My husband and I pretty much prefer all the lounges over the vast majority of WDW restaurants. I don't think we have been disappointed in a lounge yet, and we have likely been to them all multiple times, the ones above are just our favorites.

Nomad Lounge is probably my favorite place to eat & drink. I think Mizer's might be closed for renovations, FYI. Trader Sam's is fun too.
Yep, closed to become a beauty and the beast themed space. I loved Mizner’s as it was. Manhattan, cheese plate and orchestra music, yes please. And it was somewhat of an off-the-beaten-path place. Little sad it won’t be the same!

Last edited:
Lounge at Sanaa. Love the Wine Flight and Bread Service
Tutto Gusto Wine Cellar. Great Small Plates and selection of Wine by the Glass
Baseline Taphouse. Nice variety of Drafts and a few nice Apps.
Abracadabar. Convenient to your location. Nice selection of creative Cocktails and fun atmosphere
Nomad Lounge. Fantastic spot for a break at AK. Great outdoor seating and delicious Apps.
Banana Cabana at Caribbean Beach. Fell in love with it in April. Fun outdoor Caribbean themed Bar.
California Grlll Lounge. Get there at opening then head back to watch the Fireworks later in the evening.
Bar at Narcoossee's. Very comfortable seating, nice selection of drinks and food. Watch the Fireworks from their deck.
Geyser Point. Beautiful Open Air Lounge overlooking the Lake. Hit Territory Lounge while there and double your fun.
Boathouse Dock Bar. Love their Food and Spiked Blueberry Lemonade. Hard to beat watching the Amphicars while sipping a cocktail,

DH and I love the Outer Rim at the Contemporary. Grab setting over by the windows....the view is beautiful.

Geyser Point. A welcome refuge from the noise at MK and just a boat ride away.
HBD Lounge. Great food, nice shade, and depending on the time of day you can catch the March of the First Order from your seat.
Tambu Lounge. Best after 8:00 PM when the rush to get into 'Ohana is pretty much over.

Those are the only ones I've been to to date.

Nomad lounge 100% - it is getting harder to find a spot outside though :sad:
HBD Lounge
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar
I actually like the tune in lounge when I want some comfort food and people watching, but it's not as chill as most lounges.

Nomad by far is the best.
Wine Bar George has the best wine by the glass of anywhere in WDW
HBD
Abracadabar
Trader Sams
Tutto Gusto middle of the day can be quiet.
Victoria Falls at Jambo House AKL
i enjoyed Mizners, but its being renovated. Hard to tell if it will be better or worse after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter