What Are Your Favorite Disney Movie Soundtrack's?

Romtasia

Earning My Ears
Mine are:

1. The Lion King 2

2. Brother Bear 1&2

3. Tarzan

I have tons more but, those are my main favorites.

Both Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Returns. There's not a bad song on either one. I also like the music from The Jungle Book (both) a lot. There are so many since I love the old classics like Pinocchio and Snow White as well so it is really hard to choose, but off the cuff those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Never seen Brother Bear but understand it was Phil Collins. Did he do the sequel as well?

Phil Collins did not sing any songs from the Brother Bear 2 soundtrack, he only sung songs on the first soundtrack of
Brother Bear.

Both Mary Poppins and Mary Poppins Returns. There's not a bad song on either one. I also like the music from The Jungle Book (both) a lot. There are so many since I love the old classics like Pinocchio and Snow White as well so it is really hard to choose, but off the cuff those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

I agree. I do too love the soundtrack from Mary Poppins but have to say only the first one but, the Marry Poppins Returns soundtrack was not bad at all.

Moana and little mermaid are my favorite overall soundtracks, but my fave song in general is when you wish upon a star. That song always makes me tear up!
When it comes to The Little Mermaid soundtrack I would honestly have to go with The Little Mermaid 2 soundtrack as my favorite but the first Little Mermaid soundtrack isn't bad at all either.

Love Oliver & Company, though "Once Upon a TIme in New York City" gets me all misty.
Do you know where I can find that song? I can't find it anywhere unless I want to spend a small fortune on ebay for the soundtrack.

I also love both Mary Poppins scores.

Also love Hunchback - underrated, IMO (score and movie).

Classic Disney with an awesome and way underrated song score: Dumbo! For such a tiny little movie, it has a lot of music - and I still love the Roustabouts song/sequence.

Beauty & the Beast belongs on the list, too, and I'm a big ol' Nightmare girl.

Favorite Orchestral scores are Michael Giacchino's Up and Ratatouille.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!