What are you drinking?

This morning ? Mountain Dew. The last few days - about 12 different bourbons, irish whiskey, english whiskey, several different rums, Japanese whickey, scotch. We had a tasting of different things.

It's coffee time for me, as I only got up an hour ago, then it will be water for the rest of the day-I drink it all day as a rule but will do a little more today because it's going to be very hot and I only have a fan up here on the second floor.

Water right now.

But I made a pitcher of Sangria for us tonight. Couldn’t find my normal red, this was a great substitute! It was delicious. We’ll finish the rest tomorrow at dinner.

This reminds me that I keep meaning to drink more. Not water though. I mean really drink. I keep thinking about it, but I just don't get around to it. I think DS23 left some alcoholic ice pops in the freezer outside. Maybe I'll start with those. Drinking just seems like something I should be doing more of.

(yes, I'm joking...mostly :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter