What are the possible options--4 day Nassau/CC

mecheermom

Earning My Ears
All...

Given there is uncertainty in when CC will reopen for cruises, what has DCL done in the past to accommodate for this?

We cruise on Sept 4 for a 4 day cruise. What is the history of DCL completely changing ports of call? I really do not want to have 2 days in Nassau...or an extra sea day.

Fingers crossed this won't be an issue and CC will be operational by the time we are scheduled to arrive...but I am trying to find out what other possibilities will be.

Cheers...

For the shorter cruises I don't think there are any other options besides Nassau, CC or sea days.:confused3 The Dream is too big for Key West. Anyone else?

There may be a small advantage to 2 days in Nassau over 2 days at sea. At least some people will get off the ship and maybe it wouldn't be quite so crowded on the Aquaduck and in the pools. Just a thought.

There may be a small advantage to 2 days in Nassau over 2 days at sea. At least some people will get off the ship and maybe it wouldn't be quite so crowded on the Aquaduck and in the pools. Just a thought.

I am not sure about that. From what I have read it seems a lot of people stay on board in Nassau with just one stop, with two, I bet even more would stay on board. I personally would rather have the motion of the ship moving and the ocean breezes, than to be sitting in a hot, sticky port, but that is just me.

Unfortnately because of sea conditions the ships cannot dock at CC sometimes....we've had that happen twice.....it is out of their control.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter