What are the most difficult ADRs to get these days?

olive

DIS Veteran
I will be at WDW Jan 1-11 and I have never made ADRs in advance. Last time I visited we just made ADRs once we got there. I want to prioritize the order that I try to make ADRs! Also, I have to do ours over the phone mostly (party size is too large). Have people had significantly better or worse experiences making reservations over the phone versus online? Thanks!

Any of the character meals - Cinderella's Royal Table, Chef Mickey's, Crystal Palace, Akershus Princess Breakfast, 1900 Park Fare, etc.
Le Cellier
Coral Reef
O'Hana

Le Cellier seems like it's been impossible for the past 2-3 years.
I'm pretty good with getting Ohana right at the 90 day mark.

I was so nervous about getting these places when I was able to call last Saturday for our Christmas Day arrival. I was able to get all of the toughies that we wanted ... 'Ohana, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier (for Christmas Day!), Sci Fi and CRT. Call right at 7am the day your window opens up and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Seems to me to be:
1. Le Cellier
2. Fantasmic packages
3. Chef Mickey
4. Ohana
CRT used to be THE sought after ressie, but i was still seeing openings for a week after my 90 day mark when everything on the above list was booked solid.

Uh oh. Lots of those are on our list. We will be at the Contemporary for the first part of our stay, so I was hoping to squeeze Chef Mickey's in then. If CRT ends up being available instead, we can do that. I won't hold my breath for either. Also were planning on trying for:

California Grill
Rose and Crown (for dinner)
Ohana
Tusker House
Jiko
Liberty Tree Tavern (for lunch)
San Angel Inn (dinner)
LeCellier (lunch or dinner, but prefer lunch)
Brown Derby Fantasmic package
Victoria and Albert's

I'm guessing V&A will be pretty easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter