What are the benefits to having a "food voucher" from Connections?

Xhausted

Earning My Ears
Help...
I read the post and was seeing where some folks bought breakfast ones and someone else got lunch/dinner.
How much are they and how much do you save if any?

Thanks,
Xhausted:pinkbounc

Thank you soooooo much!
I appreciate your first hand knowledge and I found your site to be VERY informative!
I've bookmarked for more help in the future!

Going in Aug,
Xhausted:p

IM still waiting to hear from someone who has used these coupons before I take the plung. I have some doubts as to what you can order and what u cant....Can someone share there experience with me.. Please!

Am I missing something? At Deb's site it lists the prices for the character breakfast at Cinderella's table to be $14.95 for adults and $7.95 for kids. Connections offers these for $17.50 for adults and $12.00 for kids. I am blonde but it seems that connections is higher?

The breakfast at Cindy's is a good deal for the adults but not for the children. Adults meal, tax and 20% tip is around $18.00, but for children it is around $10.00.
Does anyone know if you could pay for childrens in cash and use vouchers for the adults?
Thanks!

I hope so Peggy S. cause that's what we are going to do! You could always request two separate checks if you had to. We got adult cert. for Chef Mickey's breakfast but not for the kids. Hope this will work.
:bounce:

I went to this website, but I can't understand how I would save money since it costs $80 to join! Am I missing something here?

kristikae, the connections price includes tax, gratuity, and non-alcoholic beverage.

My DH and I considered getting the vouchers for a few of our meals that we have planned, but decided it wasn't worth the hassle for us. We wouldn't end up saving much money. (And, I didn't realize that it costs $80 to join, so it wouldn't have saved us money at all.)

At $29.50 for a full-service LUNCH voucher, plus the cost of Connections membership, it's not what I'd call BUDGET eating! It makes the dinner prices for the Candlelight Processional and Blast look like good deals!

I think what people are trying to do is to sign up for the "Trial" membership (they do not bill you the $80 for the first month) which only costs $1. Then they are buying the tix (they have good prices on Hopper passes) and the vouchers quickly, and try to cancel before the month is up. If you eat your lunch at a VERY expensive place, and at a late seating people are thinking that it will be more like a dinner, (or Linner as the case may be...) therefore saving money. The Quick and Causual vouchers don't seem be a good deal (you would have to order the most expensive of everything allowed) except for Beaches and Cream, where they could save you a lot of money. I don't know of any other place where you could save more than $1 on the quick and causual vouchers. Maybe someone else does??

If you see my post made upon my recent return, you will see that I agree with most of these opinions. I don't think it is a good idea for the counter rest. except with Beaches and sitdown restaurants and some of the character breakfasts. We either broke even or saved less than $1.00. Normally, we would not have desert, but forced ourselves;) because it was included - most of the time we took it back to the resort.

I only paid $50 for my membership via telephone because I had a problem signing up online. Has the price gone up???????????? I just joined less than 4 weeks ago.

We ordered certificates for the adults and paid cash for "kids meals" so yes, you can do that. Also, at Rose and Crown, my kids split a meal and I presented them with 3 coupons (there were 4 of us) which were accepted with a smile - so no problem there!

Hope this helps!:D

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter