What alcohol did you buy for the Holidays?

Went out today for the New Year’s Eve run. Scooped up some local beers and a few bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau before it’s all gone for the season.

Looks like I might need more champagne thanks to LSU. ;)

I don't buy a lot of liquor during the year and never multiple bottles except at Christmas. I made my run a week ago and got a bottle of nice Pino Noir, a bottle of Prosecco, a carton of craft beers and a big bottle of Baileys. :scared1: It cost almost as much as a week's worth of groceries.

Your list is almost the same as ours. Pinot Noir and prosecco for me, craft beer for DH (no idea what kind except I know they are dark), and Bailey's for the hot cocoa. Only difference is we also had a bottle of gluhwein for our hot, mulled wine.

Went out today for the New Year’s Eve run. Scooped up some local beers and a few bottles of Beaujolais Nouveau before it’s all gone for the season.

Looks like I might need more champagne thanks to LSU. ;)
I'm such an LSU fan. Live in the Midwest, love those Tigers. Watching the game now.
Back to topic...we have some local craft beer on hand and a couple of bottles of wine. We're set for awhile.

Your list is almost the same as ours. Pinot Noir and prosecco for me, craft beer for DH (no idea what kind except I know they are dark), and Bailey's for the hot cocoa. Only difference is we also had a bottle of gluhwein for our hot, mulled wine.
We didn't even end up opening the red; I wasn't exactly sure what I was serving for Christmas dinner and it turned out a bottle of Pinot Gris that we were gifted went better. The prosecco was delicious during brunch in orange-cran mimosa and I'm enjoying the last of the Baileys right now!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter