What airlines have you flown?

American
Northwest
Southwest
JetBlue
Delta
All Nippon Airways

Will be adding United and Hawaiian Airlines this May.

Qantas (and its subsidiary, Qantaslink)
Virgin Australia (also flew them when they were called Virgin Blue)
Skywest Airlines (the Australian regional airline, unrelated to the American one, since absorbed into Virgin Australia)
Network Aviation (a charter airline that is now owned by Qantas)
Cobham (regional Australian airline)
Virgin America
Delta (and Delta Connection)
American Airlines
JetBlue
Alaska Airlines
Singapore Airlines
Scoot (low-cost subsidiary of Singapore Airlines)
Air India
Emirates
Cathay Pacific
Tigerair Australia
Jetstar

I've been a flight attendant for 5 years and still enjoy flying way more than I probably should :P I love trying as many different airlines and aircraft as possible. I keep a spreadsheet of all my leisure flights including flight number, route and aircraft registration. It comprises of around 80 flights since I began it in 2010.

USAir
BritishAirways
Continental
Delta
United
Southwest
Islandair

That's all I remember... I've always loved those Alaskan plans - we dreamed of hopping on one of them from Seattle last year!

It's nice to see people list piedmont :D my granddaddy was one of the original piedmont guys :) I work right beside Smith Reynolds airport.

I've only flown US Air and military flights.

In the past few years I have met many people that worked for Piedmont. Without exception, they were all proud to have been part of that outstanding airline.

I only took one roundtrip on Piedmont, back in 1985. Philadelphia to Charlotte. I thought it was a great airline, and was sorry to see it merged into USAir. On their refreshment cart they had a sugary drink called Piedmont Punch.

JetBlue
Delta
American
America West
AirTran
Spirit
Delta Song
Continental
United

My favorite was Delta Song, so sad they were short lived.

Continental

Oh, yeah. Continental once - as part of that Braniff trip. They kept delaying our departure out of Boston but promising we'd all make our connections. Nope. They ended up busing us between from wherever Braniff landed to EWR for the connection to Tampa.

Best leg of the trip :)

Southwest
US Air
Delta
American
United
British Airways
Lufthansa

I'm sure I'm missing some (like the puddle jumpers run by the bigger airlines).

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter