What’s the best ‘bargain’ you’ve gotten..

Paulines

Mouseketeer
...on a room?

Curious if DW ever offers room deals that are too good to pass up?

In recent history have YC/BC/BW standard rooms, value season ever gone below $300/night?

I have gotten BWI std room for around $293/night during July the past year or two. I have also seen CR Garden Wing at around $292/night in the recent past.

I think the best rate I ever had was the $250/night for Wilderness Lodge - Club Level. But that was in 2012.

This year we have a standard Grand Floridian room for $300/night, but no club level. It's still a good deal though.

BWV DVC room renting point for $243 a night. In 2013 we got the regular dining plan for $100 per person for the entire stay. That convinced me that we would never pay full price for it. Too much eating and no real value.

$440/night for club level at Polynesian in July 2016. My son desperately wants to stay at the "Hawaii" resort again, but I've not seen a rate anywhere near that since.

We ended up having to reschedule our trip and didn’t get to take advantage of it, but in 2015 we had Poly for $223/night taxes included through an agency/convention rate. Haven’t seen a rate like that since then!

I don't keep track historically, but I was pretty happy to get a garden/woods view YC room for $316 for this July.

I was just thinking about this morning because I am paying off our balance today. I wish I could get Riverside at the rate I did in 2002. Today my discounted rate is $222 and in 2002 we paid $104! No wonder my husband and I could take a trip for well under $2K! Those days are long gone.

$215/night ($235 w/taxes) for a std room at WL in Feb 2017. We ended looking at construction of the new cabins, but we also had an amazing fireworks view.

AKL club level (savanna view) for $237/night. This was April of 2012.

we also had a 40% PIN for Poly back in 2010. That was also phenomenal.

we had CBR a couple January's ago right before they announced the construction, but I don't count that as a bargain because it was a stinkhole of the highest order even at $114/night.

I was just thinking about this morning because I am paying off our balance today. I wish I could get Riverside at the rate I did in 2002. Today my discounted rate is $222 and in 2002 we paid $104! No wonder my husband and I could take a trip for well under $2K! Those days are long gone.
I wish things cost what they did in 2002, nothing is that cheap anymore, I'd take today's income w/ 2002 prices please :)

We had a convention rate for something like $200+ per night at Yacht Club in February, and was the only reason we felt comfortable staying onsite and paying that much.

We're very much used to staying off site in large accomodations for closer to $100-150/night, to where even if you include taxes, resort fees, parking, Disney Parking, rental car, and gas, we're still saving usually hundreds per night compared to normal Disney "sale" rates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter