Western 7 nt Navigators

traycie2201

FUBAR'S BABE
Hi if anyone has a recent western 7 nt navigator would you be good enough to e mail to me and if anyone also has the oceaneers 10-12 navigators it would be brilliant too. I understand that these can and do change but they are to help me with my planning, i've seen ones on barbs and daves sites but could do with a recent one. Thanks in advance
Traycie :D

Wow, emailing a Navigator is beyond my skills. Really, don't over plan. They give you a kid's navigator for the whole week on Sat. We just kind of plugged in those activities when we didn't choose something to do as a family. It was the little things that popped up our week that made the trip. We just happened onto the ice carving on deck. Too cool.
And making racecars out of vegetables was a family activity that normally I wouldn't thing of doing. But let me tell you we were a little competitive when it came to racing our car.
Bingo was a hoot.
You know what I mean? Just let things fall in your lap and try things you thing you would never like. I didn't find one uninteresting activity. Disney has this down to a science.

hi hughiedeweylouie, i'm afraid i'm a compulsive planner and only to a certain extent could i go with the flow the rest has to be mapped ;)

All the kids Navigators for the 5/1 Eastern are on Dave's site. The activities for the kids shouldn't be too different than the ones for the Western. DD's supposed to send Western Navigators in a couple of weeks. She just got back on board and this week is Eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter