We're married, buying DVC and planning our next trip!~

Before I bought into the DVC, we used to (and still do) see the "Heard the best kept Disney Secret?" with pluto looking very suprised. I always said it's because he heard that Goofy was well endowed. :eek:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

My room-mate has points at AKL and BLT, and I have to say that when we stay at AKL it feels more like a vacation. To be fair we had a Magic Kingdom view at BLT and it was great, but it is soooooo kinetic that I felt less relaxed there. We are talking about when we stay at BLT next that we want a Bay Lake view instead this time.

My room-mate has points at AKL and BLT, and I have to say that when we stay at AKL it feels more like a vacation. To be fair we had a Magic Kingdom view at BLT and it was great, but it is soooooo kinetic that I felt less relaxed there. We are talking about when we stay at BLT next that we want a Bay Lake view instead this time.

We REALLY want AKL or WVL. I think we're leaning towards the RESALES's. We've decided to wait till AFTER the daughter gets married in May. I'll feel better about it all.;) We originally told our DVC gal next fall and in the end, it works best for us. This time next year we should be owners!! I'm a big picture girl. If I KNOW it's a long term goal, I chip away at it. I can wait for it, cuz it's SO worth it!! :banana:

Hello Soulmates! Congratulations on your marriage! Glad everything was perfect for the two of you! I was actually at WDW at the same time. I thought I walked past the two of you at Epcot..

Glad to hear your daughter's wedding plans are coming along...we are in the same position...lots of $$ heading out the door for our daughters March wedding! She and her fiance' are honeymooning at WDW. They are using our DVC at Hilton Head and WDW and a few days in Savannah.

We have owned DVC since 1999 and I always tell people that we should have bought sooner. We weighed the options of buying a larger house in Cary or buying DVC...we made the correct choice! Let me know if you have any questions about DVC.

Cindy

Can't wait for your trip report! Congratulations once again.

We came back from the Swan 2 days ago and suffering from severe withdrawl!!! Mama needs her WDW magic.

just what you need!

i bought a 210 pt AKV contract with me, my girlfriend, and her parents, i paid half, the parents paid half. 20k out the door.
then i started to look at resales and found 200 pts at vero for 10k.

i would definately go with resales. you get the same personal disney service, the same points, and the majority of the contract usually. (just be careful-
warning - be careful of yearly dues. i know for just the vero beach its 1300 ish a year for 200 points, due to the resort being so old. i would figure that into calculations :) and then weigh your options. my AKV is about 900 and change.

just something to think about :D:cheer2: and CONGRATULATIONS AND I WANT PICS! - our wedding had to be postponed due to a new job of all things. :D

Kat
A Southern Belle

If you run the numbers for the beach properties (VB and HHI) the dues are so high they will outpace the savings on the points in several years. Over the term of the contract you pay A LOT more. Those properties are prone to hurricane damage, so the dues reflect that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter