We're Leaving in Less than 16 hrs

JºoºhnG

DIS Lurker but getting out a little more often now
Well it has been a rough week. I started out Monday with the Norwalk Virus and was violently ill. I am just starting to feel Human again. Everyone else has else has been avoiding me like the plague so they don't get ill.

But none of that matters now because we leave tommorrow morning at 3 AM to drive down to Florida. And checking the weather along the route it looks like clear sailing.

DISNEY HERE WE COME !!

Have a Disney Day!

John, Lynn & Brandi.

Wow John, that sounds nasty!! I'm glad to hear that you're feeling better, and what a nice way to recuperate...a trip to WDW!!! :)

Have a fun, magical, and safe trip! :)

I think we might have a couple more DISers leaving for WDW very soon, well at least one that I can think of......JULIE!! :)

Glad you are feeling better!

Have a wonderful,safe trip to WDW!

Let us know all about it when you get back.

Have a wonderful time, John. Maybe I'll see you there. I leave tomorrow morning too. Dh will join me a couple of days later.

I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. I've been washing my hands like crazy, trying to stay healthy. I've been chasing after DSs too, they aren't going with us, but I didn't want to have them sick at home.

Have a safe trip down! :)

Have a wonderful, magical trip John!!!

I am soooo jealous of both of you. With more of the dreaded white stuff falling it is a perfect time to be leaving. Glad everyone is feeling better and have an amazing time.

Have a safe and wonderful trip. I just love the drive to WDW.

Have a great trip John, Lynn and Brandi, and stay healthy!:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter