We're heading out tomorrow for our first taste of DVC and WDW!

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
DH and I are so excited to be heading out tomorrow for our first taste of DVC, our first trip to WDW, and our first alone time together without the kids in 8 years!:cool1:

We can hardly wait to see SSR, Epcot, MK, AK, MGM.....AS MUCH AS WE CAN!

And, we're going to ride as many rides as humanly possible while we're there!:woohoo: :banana:

Thank you all so much for your invaluable help in our planning.

See you in 5 days on the boards. Take care everyone!:grouphug:

Have a FABULOUS trip together! I'm almost jealous! I can't wait to hear how much fun you had -- OK, I don't want to hear about ALL of the fun, but ... enjoy! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

Sounds like a fellow commando!:rotfl: Have the best time at home (SSR) and take all of the magic in. Bring back some pixie dust to the board in the form of pictures!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Woo hoo...hit the ground runnin' and don't stop 'til you drop! Have a wonderful time. :goodvibes

DH and I are so excited to be heading out tomorrow for our first taste of DVC, our first trip to WDW, and our first alone time together without the kids in 8 years!:cool1:

We can hardly wait to see SSR, Epcot, MK, AK, MGM.....AS MUCH AS WE CAN!

And, we're going to ride as many rides as humanly possible while we're there!:woohoo: :banana:

Thank you all so much for your invaluable help in our planning.

See you in 5 days on the boards. Take care everyone!:grouphug:

Remember,

You are a DVC member now, You will be back year after year. Do you your self a favor and take 1 day off to enjoy the resort.

We had our first visit to WDW in December (we are DLR veterans just like you)
and the day we spent at SSR was our best day!

Have fun!

facebook twitter