We're going to WDW!

iu97alum

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited!!:cool1: See, I started planning this trip MONTHS ago (at least six) but DD was diagnoised with cancer at the end of Sept and we put any thoughts of going on hold not knowing what her condition will be when the time rolls around. :guilty:

We just got back from a month long "trip" to NY where she had her tumors SUCCESSFULLY removed (with negative margins!) so we've deicded she needs (and so do we and DD#2) something magical to look forward to doing.

My deluxe 2008 passporter had been delivered while we were gone (I pre-ordered it before she was dx) and now I'm starting to look at the book and PANIC, knowing there is only a month and a week for me to plan out our trip (ie visitng the park, as our ADRs are done!!)

I'm so excited but at the same time I'M STRESSED OUT! :eek:

dana

That is great news about your DD~

You all have a magical time~ There's nothing better then bonding with your kids at Disney!

And don't stress out too much, there's plenty of time for that when you get home!

Have a magical time!

thanks! i LOVE WDW! Went so many times as a kid and I am so excited to share it with my girls. And especially now that DD has had a rough few months (chemo, surgery, etc) I think this will be a nice FUN NON-medical things to do!!! :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter