We're going to DISNEYWORLD!!!

danitom

Mouseketeer
Can't wait. I have been to Disneyland....a LONG time ago. Hubby and kids NEVER been to any Disney park.... We are headed to Disney April 14-21.....hubby, myself, 4 kids ages 16, 14, 12, and 9.....I hope to put a SMILE on my 16 year olds face....she has had a rough time lately...... there is nothing like a little DISNEY MAGIC to brighten her spirits Right??!!

Welcome to the boards & congrats on your upcoming trip! We're going April 13-20. I'm sure even your 16 yr old won't be able to resist the Magic. I have 3 - DS20, DD19 & DS12 & they were in awe. Have a fantastic trip!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :wave2:

You will have a ton of information here to make your trip a little less overwhelming and you and your family will have a great time!!

Thank you for the WELCOMES....

we are staying off site (Windsor Hills) because we have to many kids LOL.... I WISH we were staying on Disney site but it will still be AWESOME!! The kids are pretty excited......the 16 year old wants to go and isn't a "party pooper" or anything, her BEST FRIEND since kindergarten (who was 16) just passed away January 31 and it has been difficult....what better time to do something so magical........

I think I am pretty UP on MOST of the tips and such......ponchos for wet rides/rainy afternoons, bring water/snacks, plan rests (and my kids are like yeah, right) DON'T TRY TO DO EVERYTHING- you will be miserabley exhausted......those seems to be pretty universal tips........

Again, thanks for the welcome and I will be seeing you around.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter