Well, this trip was....different. UPDATE - 9/1!

We piled back into the car and were soon headed out of Wide World of Sports. It didn’t take long before we pulling in here:

The security guard that greeted us was very friendly. As we were about to drive away, we heard the guard call the valet area to let them know we were on our way! Ed drove up to the front and I hopped out to go get us checked in. As soon as I stepped out of the car, I was greeted by a nice female CM. She had already pulled up my information on her iPad and confirmed with me that I had done the online check-in. She then proceeded to walk me to the check-in desk in the lobby.

The gentleman checking me in was a little slow but nice. He got my package put together, handed it to me and stated that our room was not yet ready. I asked if he had any idea how long it may be (at this point it was about 1:50 pm). He informed me that they were hoping to have it ready by 3 pm and that I would be sent a text when it was ready. He went on to explain about our Keys to the World and that mine and Ed’s cards had charging privileges. The only problem was that he didn’t mention anything about park tickets.

This was our first time booking our hotel and tickets through RunDisney. I kept telling Ed that I had a feeling that something was going to be messed up when we checked in. I asked the CM checking me in if our 5 day Magic Your Way tickets were on our keys. He double-checked his computer, informed me that we did not have any park tickets and told me I would have to go to Concierge to straighten it out.

Across the lobby I go to Concierge. Man, were they busy! I got in line, hoping that it wouldn’t take too long. I knew Reid would not be happy just sitting in the car for a long time. Not long after I got in line, a guy got in line right behind me and promptly let out a loud huff. He continued to huff about every 2.4 seconds. Then, Mr. Huffy Puffy’s phone rang. This is how that went:

“Hey. I’m in the lobby at Concierge. Uh-huh. Yeah. I’m trying to see what else we can do for dinner tonight. Well, if we still go to Magic Kingdom we’ll only have like 3 hours there. They close at 7pm tonight! I have no idea why they would close that park so early. It’s ridiculous!”

Um....yeah....well, see Mr. Huffy Puffy, there’s this little event called Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. Don’t know how you could not know about it since it’s advertised all over Disney!

Anyway, no one was leaving Concierge & I was tired of having my neck huffed on so I decided to leave. I got back in the car and explained the ticket situation to Ed. We parked, unloaded our luggage and got it checked with bell services.

At that point, I sent the boys to explore and I headed back to Concierge. Luckily, there was no one there by this point. When I told the CM my situation, he said he had this happen with someone else there for the race. He quickly found a manager and showed her my reservation showing that I had paid for tickets. Thankfully, they were able to locate our park tickets. They had been put in a safe. While this snafu was resolved quickly, it perplexed me that a resort sponsoring racers would not attach their tickets to their packets. Just seems like it would have been a lot easier.

Anyway, park tickets in my hand, I went off to find the boys. I found them in the Beach Club Marketplace. This is where my son & I had our first showdown of the vacation. As soon as I found them, he starts throwing a tantrum for some race cars that he wants. REALLY?!? We’ve been in Disney for all of two hours and you are already fussing about souvenirs? I don’t think so!

I sent Ed to the food line & marched Reid to a table where he got a good talking to. It didn’t take too long before Ed arrived with some much needed food! This was my first food picture fail of the trip. I really meant to get pictures of all of our food this year but it hardly ever happened. Sorry!

Reid had a turkey sandwich. He didn’t care for the bread but he liked the turkey and ate it all. Ed had a pepperoni flatbread. He said it was very good. And I went with the ham and swiss sandwich. I thought the bread was too hard but the ham was very good and just ate that.

Right before we finished our lunch, I received a text stating that our room was ready. And it was before 3 pm! So as soon as we had lunch devoured, we headed up to check out our room. We made our way down the long, meandering hallways and finally found our home for the next 2 nights.

I’ll give you a quick tour but I must apologize for the pictures first. They are not the best. I used my point and shoot camera more than normal on this vacation. Unfortunately, I found out that my camera was no longer working as well as it once did.

Entry hallway:

Bedroom:

Bathroom:

Our initial impression was the room was nice with an airy, comfortable feeling. Ed contacted Bell Services and within 10 minutes, they delivered our luggage.

Since we hadn’t had any real fun at Disney yet, I decided it was time for us to explore! We headed back down to the lobby:

I love, love, love these cool chairs in the Beach Club lobby:

Lobby light fixture:

Then we headed outside.

We didn’t get too far though.

Oh yes, there was a storm rolling in! We had only been outside for a few minutes when the rain started. At first, it wasn’t too bad. We headed back to the lobby and took a seat in there. I was really hoping it would be a quick Disney shower. It started to rain harder but I was still hopeful so Reid and I took a walk. We checked out Cape May Cafe and went and found Beaches and Cream. By the time we got back to Ed, the weather was just getting worse.

We decided just to head back up to the room and stayed in there for about 2 hours before the rain stopped. Back down to the lobby we go! By the time we got down there & stepped outside, it had started to drizzle again. You’re kidding me, right?!? Frustrated, I told everyone the drizzle was not stopping us! So off we went and we ended up walking to Boardwalk.

By this time, it was about 5 pm. I didn’t want to eat dinner too late since I had my 5K race early the next morning. So, we decided to go in and eat at ESPN Club. Since it was so early, we were seated immediately.

The service was friendly. Reid had a hot dog and fries. He said it was good but was mainly interested in the dessert. It was a chocolate cupcake with a gummy worm on top. Very cute but I wasn’t too happy that they brought the cupcake out with his food. But, it’s vacation, so I let him just eat the cupcake.

Ed had the Dinger Sandwich. This is a chicken sandwich in a medium wing sauce. He said it was alright but said he’s had better chicken sandwiches from Wendy’s. I went with the Chicken Caesar salad. This thing was huge! It was very fresh and the chicken was quite tasty. I only wish there had been more chicken in the salad.

Overall, it was a good dinner. I don’t think I’d go out of my way to eat there again but I wouldn’t be opposed to stopping in there for a bite either.

When we stepped back out onto the Boardwalk after dinner, the rain had finally gone away! We decided to spend a little bit of time exploring the Boardwalk:

We really enjoyed the Boardwalk area. Walking around there reconfirmed our desire to stay at the Boardwalk resort one of these days. That night, part of me was wishing that I had switched us back to Boardwalk instead of Beach Club.

After exploring, Reid insisted that we take a boat back to the Beach Club. Luckily, we timed it just right and were on a boat quickly. It wasn’t long before we were back at Beach Club. Once again, we headed back up to our room. But, the night wasn’t quite over yet!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update :yay:

Amanda, sorry about the issue with the tickets & KTTW card. Maybe that's why lobby concierge was so busy :confused3

The halls were SO long at YC, or felt like it :lmao: so BC is about the same setup maybe :rolleyes: I can't tell you how many times DH & I got lost trying to find the elevator and vice versa ....

Rain, rain, go away :sad:

OK, the pic of Ed and Reid (where he copied Dad's pose and winked) :love:

“Hey. I’m in the lobby at Concierge. Uh-huh. Yeah. I’m trying to see what else we can do for dinner tonight. Well, if we still go to Magic Kingdom we’ll only have like 3 hours there. They close at 7pm tonight! I have no idea why they would close that park so early. It’s ridiculous!”
Well, they didn't check with his schedule before deciding to schedule an MNSSHP that night. What were they thinking??? :confused3

While this snafu was resolved quickly, it perplexed me that a resort sponsoring racers would not attach their tickets to their packets. Just seems like it would have been a lot easier.
Yeah, that's a little odd. Not too big a deal, but it is a shame that you had to go through those extra steps to get it taken care of.

Ed had the Dinger Sandwich. This is a chicken sandwich in a medium wing sauce. He said it was alright but said he’s had better chicken sandwiches from Wendy’s.
Hmmm... that's what I always get there. I've always thought it was a pretty good buffalo chicken sandwich. But maybe I just think it is better because of where I'm eating it. :confused3 :lmao:

Sorry about your ticket troubles and Mr. Huffy! Ugh, I just don't enjoy 'entitled' people, and that's what he sounds like to me.

Your room is beautiful! I love the look of the Beach Club rooms.

Rain! :sad2: I must say, the skies sure looked beautiful after the rain was over! I love all your Boardwalk pictures! I'm probably staying there next year and I'm really excited! I hope yall get to stay there!!!

Gosh, I'm sorry you had so many trouble with your park tickets. You think Disney would be more organized and on the ball. Glad it was fixed quickly, and you were able to leave Mr. Huffy in your wake!

GAH rain, I hope you guys were able to get over to SAB for at least some pool time in your first two days!

Thanks to my sports obsessed father and brothers, I've eaten at the ESPN zone more than I'd care to admit :rolleyes1 I've found the food there not to be awful, but not awesome, just like you did. I can't believe they brought out the cupcake with Reid's dinner. I would have been peeved! :headache: There is no way Everett would have eaten anything else after seeing the cupcake also.

I love the look of the Beach Club rooms! I've only stayed at the villa's side of the beach club, so its nice to see what the regular rooms look like.

The ticket situation sounds super frustrating. After the mob scene at WWoS, I'd have had little patience for that. And Mr. Huffy? Needs to get a life. Or just call Disney Dining and leave the Concierge alone. :sad2:

We've enjoyed ESPN in the past but mostly as you said for light meal/snack. I like being about to watch sports while I eat (and use the restroom) :rotfl:

I'm interested to hear if you felt the same way on the BC vs. BWI issue after a few days. We're seriously leaning toward DVC rental for next summer, but I'm struggling with weather or not to put BWI on our list of choices. We really enjoyed staying there on our honeymoon, but I'm wondering if Maddie would enjoy it as much as a royal room at POR or back at CBR. :confused3

I'm sorry that Reid was being a pistol, but he sure looks cute!

Darn rain! It looks like you made the best of a wet and annoying ticket situation. You must have more patience than me!:goodvibes

:headache:Sorry to hear about the trouble with the tickets. You would think Rundisney would tell runners the tickets wouldn't be on the room key at least:confused3

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Boardwalk area. I hope you are able to enjoy SAB at least once in your two days.

You are much stronger than I am. Caitlin always wants something in the giftshop as soon as we arrive. I used to fight it but always have to hear it over and over again, so now she just gets whatever it is she wants so I don't have to hear anything until later on in the trip. I also don't mind now b/c the last few trips she has had her own spending money. Once it's gone, it's gone. If she wants to spend everything in 1 day she can, but I dont want to hear it later in the trip.

ESPN zone or whatever it's called is pretty much last on my places to eat since DH and I really have no interest in sports. I am glad to hear I'm not missing anything.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! Update :yay:

Amanda, sorry about the issue with the tickets & KTTW card. Maybe that's why lobby concierge was so busy :confused3

It just might have been the reason why. I was glad to get it sorted out but it did have me stressed for a moment.

The halls were SO long at YC, or felt like it :lmao: so BC is about the same setup maybe :rolleyes: I can't tell you how many times DH & I got lost trying to find the elevator and vice versa ....

Sounds like they have the same setup indeed! If we ever stay at any of those EPCOT resorts, I'll know to request a room near the elevators.

Rain, rain, go away :sad:

That was a constant theme on this trip. :sad2:

OK, the pic of Ed and Reid (where he copied Dad's pose and winked) :love:

Thanks! I love that picture, too!

Well, they didn't check with his schedule before deciding to schedule an MNSSHP that night. What were they thinking??? :confused3

Right?!? I couldn't believe how angry and huffy this guy was.

Yeah, that's a little odd. Not too big a deal, but it is a shame that you had to go through those extra steps to get it taken care of.

Yeah, I wasn't mad about it just a little aggravated. Just seems like if your going to be a resort sponsoring racers that you would have all that stuff organized a little better.

Hmmm... that's what I always get there. I've always thought it was a pretty good buffalo chicken sandwich. But maybe I just think it is better because of where I'm eating it. :confused3 :lmao:

There is a locally-owned sports bar & grill in the town where we live. They have great food & we eat there often. Ed always orders the same type of sandwich there. Maybe the one at ESPN just didn't live up to the one he normally gets.

Sorry about your ticket troubles and Mr. Huffy! Ugh, I just don't enjoy 'entitled' people, and that's what he sounds like to me.

He was definitely getting on my nerves. Add my ticket frustration to that & I just had to walk away for a moment.

Your room is beautiful! I love the look of the Beach Club rooms.

Thank you!

Rain! :sad2: I must say, the skies sure looked beautiful after the rain was over! I love all your Boardwalk pictures! I'm probably staying there next year and I'm really excited! I hope yall get to stay there!!!

I have to say the weather was great after the rain. The skies were so pretty & it felt great out!

Boardwalk is a high contender for our 2014 trip! I hope you get to stay there next year! Then you can tell me how it was & if we should choose BW or CR for our 2014 trip! :thumbsup2

Gosh, I'm sorry you had so many trouble with your park tickets. You think Disney would be more organized and on the ball. Glad it was fixed quickly, and you were able to leave Mr. Huffy in your wake!

Thanks....I think that was part of my frustration....I expected Disney to be better organized....especially at their "race resorts". I couldn't take Mr. Huffy for another second! :headache:

GAH rain, I hope you guys were able to get over to SAB for at least some pool time in your first two days!

We didn't get to do as much time at SAB as I had hoped but there is a little bit of time spent there.

Thanks to my sports obsessed father and brothers, I've eaten at the ESPN zone more than I'd care to admit :rolleyes1 I've found the food there not to be awful, but not awesome, just like you did. I can't believe they brought out the cupcake with Reid's dinner. I would have been peeved! :headache: There is no way Everett would have eaten anything else after seeing the cupcake also.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about the food. I really couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that cupcake sitting next to the french fries on his plate. Who thought that was a good idea?!? Reid took a few bites of his dinner but then it was over!

I love the look of the Beach Club rooms! I've only stayed at the villa's side of the beach club, so its nice to see what the regular rooms look like.

I did think the rooms were pretty and had a relaxing feel to them.

The ticket situation sounds super frustrating. After the mob scene at WWoS, I'd have had little patience for that. And Mr. Huffy? Needs to get a life. Or just call Disney Dining and leave the Concierge alone. :sad2:

I won't lie - my patience meter was definitely about to hit zero.

It took all I had not to turn around & tell Mr. Huffy to stop breathing down my neck and that there was a Halloween party going on that night at MK. Buy tickets or eat somewhere else but get over it. Glad I walked away instead! :rotfl:

We've enjoyed ESPN in the past but mostly as you said for light meal/snack. I like being about to watch sports while I eat (and use the restroom) :rotfl:

I like watching sports while eating too. We've been to other ESPN restaurants that were a bit better.

I'm interested to hear if you felt the same way on the BC vs. BWI issue after a few days. We're seriously leaning toward DVC rental for next summer, but I'm struggling with weather or not to put BWI on our list of choices. We really enjoyed staying there on our honeymoon, but I'm wondering if Maddie would enjoy it as much as a royal room at POR or back at CBR. :confused3

I'll definitely be doing some final thoughts on BC once I get to us checking out of there. You won't have to wait too long since we were only there 2 nights. :thumbsup2

I'm sorry that Reid was being a pistol, but he sure looks cute!

He better be glad he's so darn cute! Otherwise, he'd be in trouble a lot more often! :lmao:

Darn rain! It looks like you made the best of a wet and annoying ticket situation. You must have more patience than me!:goodvibes

I truly have hardly any patience.....on a good day. But, I was trying to get the start of our vacation going better than it was starting off.

:headache:Sorry to hear about the trouble with the tickets. You would think Rundisney would tell runners the tickets wouldn't be on the room key at least:confused3

I was just truly perplexed that a race resort wouldn't at least put the tickets in the racers packages. Just seem very unorganized.

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the Boardwalk area. I hope you are able to enjoy SAB at least once in your two days.

I really thought the Boardwalk was nice and we enjoyed just walking around there. We did get some SAB time though not as much as I had hoped for when planning.

You are much stronger than I am. Caitlin always wants something in the giftshop as soon as we arrive. I used to fight it but always have to hear it over and over again, so now she just gets whatever it is she wants so I don't have to hear anything until later on in the trip. I also don't mind now b/c the last few trips she has had her own spending money. Once it's gone, it's gone. If she wants to spend everything in 1 day she can, but I dont want to hear it later in the trip.

I think if Reid had his own spending money it wouldn't bother me as much. I think you have the right attitude about it. But, since I'm in charge of souvenir money right now, I don't want to hear about buying stuff as soon as we set foot in Disney. Of course, it probably didn't help that we were all hungry and I had just finished fixing the ticket debacle.

ESPN zone or whatever it's called is pretty much last on my places to eat since DH and I really have no interest in sports. I am glad to hear I'm not missing anything.

You're definitely not missing anything special. I mean, it is ok. I just wouldn't go out of my way to go there.

Nothing like the rains in Florida!:rolleyes: At least they usually pass. I didn't realize yall stayed at BC before OKW. Makes perfect sense because of the run. BC/YC is on my bucket list....however, Boardwalk Villas are next (as of now). Glad you made mention that you liked the area...reaffirms me wanting to stay there. You got some great shots looking over at EP. Just curious...you said the halls were really long. Like longer than WL?? The last time we were at the WL, our room was forever away!!

Hi Amanda! I went missing, but I'm back. :laughing:

Hurray for the sweatshirt miracle!!! :woohoo:

You really had a great drive down - I mean, only one potty "emergency" - that's pretty dang good!!! :thumbsup2

The check-in process at both the race and the hotel sounds a little irritating, but it all worked out so we're on to the vacation! :woohoo:

The pictures of the BW area are killing me! I want to be there so bad - seriously, I know that I haven't really stayed anywhere else yet, but that is my FAVORITE resort area. :laughing:

Can't wait for more!!!

Nothing like the rains in Florida!:rolleyes: At least they usually pass. I didn't realize yall stayed at BC before OKW. Makes perfect sense because of the run. BC/YC is on my bucket list....however, Boardwalk Villas are next (as of now). Glad you made mention that you liked the area...reaffirms me wanting to stay there. You got some great shots looking over at EP. Just curious...you said the halls were really long. Like longer than WL?? The last time we were at the WL, our room was forever away!!

I think the area is great! I was really surprised by just how close EPCOT really was. And we saw the walking path to DHS - it looked really nice.

In my opinion, the halls at BC were a good bit longer than WL. Now, perhaps our room at WL was just closer to elevators than our room at BC was. But, I would say that BC halls are longer. It just felt like we would walk & walk & walk before getting to our room. If we were to stay in one of the EPCOT resorts again, I would request a room near the elevators for sure! :thumbsup2

Hi Amanda! I went missing, but I'm back. :laughing:

Hey there! Glad to have you back! :goodvibes

Hurray for the sweatshirt miracle!!! :woohoo:

Yay!! :yay: I was so happy Ed found my beloved sweatshirt!

You really had a great drive down - I mean, only one potty "emergency" - that's pretty dang good!!! :thumbsup2

The drive went better than I had hoped! Was it perfect? No. But not much ever is, right? I thought Reid did really well with the long drive.

The check-in process at both the race and the hotel sounds a little irritating, but it all worked out so we're on to the vacation! :woohoo:

Neither were fun & they had me on edge, that's for sure. But, thankfully, it all worked out & didn't take too terribly long.

The pictures of the BW area are killing me! I want to be there so bad - seriously, I know that I haven't really stayed anywhere else yet, but that is my FAVORITE resort area. :laughing:

I really loved walking along the Boardwalk. It was so nice and helped turn our evening around. It really is a great area!

Can't wait for more!!!

Thanks! I'll have the next update in a few days - maybe like Monday!

Hey there! Glad to have you back! :goodvibes

Yay!! :yay: I was so happy Ed found my beloved sweatshirt!

The drive went better than I had hoped! Was it perfect? No. But not much ever is, right? I thought Reid did really well with the long drive.

Neither were fun & they had me on edge, that's for sure. But, thankfully, it all worked out & didn't take too terribly long.

I really loved walking along the Boardwalk. It was so nice and helped turn our evening around. It really is a great area!

Thanks! I'll have the next update in a few days - maybe like Monday!
I think Reid did GREAT on the drive! Willow would have LOST IT at his age. :laughing:

Hopefully, I will get on here more next week and catch your update earlier. Things have been so dang busy at home and at work.

Are you ready for Halloween???????

I think Reid did GREAT on the drive! Willow would have LOST IT at his age. :laughing:

Thanks! He really was quite the trooper with it all. I think he had one little fit on the way there, when we were looking for dinner the 1st night. And he had 1 or 2 fits on the way home because he was just ready to get out. But, we drove the whole way home that day so I couldn't really blame him.

Hopefully, I will get on here more next week and catch your update earlier. Things have been so dang busy at home and at work.

I hope things calm down for you! My goal is to do 2 updates a week for this TR.

Are you ready for Halloween???????

We are! We have a Halloween party tomorrow afternoon, one next Friday night and then trick-or-treat of course on the 31st. I love Halloween!

How is Willow's Michael Jackson costume coming along? I love how original she is!! :goodvibes

Thanks! He really was quite the trooper with it all. I think he had one little fit on the way there, when we were looking for dinner the 1st night. And he had 1 or 2 fits on the way home because he was just ready to get out. But, we drove the whole way home that day so I couldn't really blame him.
Honestly? I think Reid did AMAZING! :woohoo:

I hope things calm down for you! My goal is to do 2 updates a week for this TR.
Thanks, I hope so too, but I don't see it happening! :laughing:

We are! We have a Halloween party tomorrow afternoon, one next Friday night and then trick-or-treat of course on the 31st. I love Halloween!
Wow - you are going to be busy!!! What is Reid's costume???

How is Willow's Michael Jackson costume coming along? I love how original she is!! :goodvibes
My friend finished it today - it will arrive next week - we are both excited to see it. I cannot believe this is what she chose, but :confused3. We ran into her teacher in the grocery store tonight and mentioned her costume - the teacher gave me a very weird look. :rolleyes: I figure I will be getting a few of those. :confused3

Wow - you are going to be busy!!! What is Reid's costume???

We've had stuff every single weekend since we've returned from Disney. Once we get to November, our weekends will (hopefully) slow down. Reid is just going to use his Captain Hook costume. I wasn't buying 2 costumes in one year! :lmao: And I will bring it for pirate night on the cruise in June. I'm making sure I'm getting my $$$'s worth out of that costume. :rotfl2:

My friend finished it today - it will arrive next week - we are both excited to see it. I cannot believe this is what she chose, but :confused3. We ran into her teacher in the grocery store tonight and mentioned her costume - the teacher gave me a very weird look. :rolleyes: I figure I will be getting a few of those. :confused3

Eh - let them give their weird looks. Who cares! Willow is her own unique spirit & I think that is fantastic. I always like seeing a kid who's a leader & not a follower! :thumbsup2

We've had stuff every single weekend since we've returned from Disney. Once we get to November, our weekends will (hopefully) slow down. Reid is just going to use his Captain Hook costume. I wasn't buying 2 costumes in one year! :lmao: And I will bring it for pirate night on the cruise in June. I'm making sure I'm getting my $$$'s worth out of that costume. :rotfl2:
I think that's a great idea! The years that we did MNSSHP, that is what Willow wore for Halloween - seriously, Halloween was a let-down compared to MNSSHP anyway. :rotfl2:

Eh - let them give their weird looks. Who cares! Willow is her own unique spirit & I think that is fantastic. I always like seeing a kid who's a leader & not a follower! :thumbsup2
You are right. I used to live in a place where I would get hundreds (not kidding :headache:) of trick-or-treaters each night. I only remember one of them now years later - a little boy dressed as an old man with a cane. He never broke character - he tottered up my steps leaning on his cane, spoke with an old-man voice, etc. My friend (in the same neighborhood) and I actually talked about him the next day because we both noticed him. I guess I should be happy that my kid knows what she likes and doesn't care that other kids won't know who she is supposed to be. :confused3

I think that's a great idea! The years that we did MNSSHP, that is what Willow wore for Halloween - seriously, Halloween was a let-down compared to MNSSHP anyway. :rotfl2:

Reid is like me - he loves Halloween! He's so excited about trick-or-treat. He's already been practicing. :rotfl2:

You are right. I used to live in a place where I would get hundreds (not kidding :headache:) of trick-or-treaters each night. I only remember one of them now years later - a little boy dressed as an old man with a cane. He never broke character - he tottered up my steps leaning on his cane, spoke with an old-man voice, etc. My friend (in the same neighborhood) and I actually talked about him the next day because we both noticed him. I guess I should be happy that my kid knows what she likes and doesn't care that other kids won't know who she is supposed to be. :confused3

We used to live in a neighborhood that would get that many trick-or-treaters. It was so fun! Everyone would set up on their driveways & we would all just sit outside all night. Last year, the neighborhood we lived in didn't really get into it too much. The neighborhood we moved into this year isn't huge but it connects to 3 other neighborhoods. So, I'm thinking it will be a big deal & should be a lot of fun again this year.

The kids may not know who Willow is but I bet a lot of the adults giving her candy will know! :thumbsup2

Reid is like me - he loves Halloween! He's so excited about trick-or-treat. He's already been practicing. :rotfl2:
Aww - that is SO CUTE!!!!

We used to live in a neighborhood that would get that many trick-or-treaters. It was so fun! Everyone would set up on their driveways & we would all just sit outside all night. Last year, the neighborhood we lived in didn't really get into it too much. The neighborhood we moved into this year isn't huge but it connects to 3 other neighborhoods. So, I'm thinking it will be a big deal & should be a lot of fun again this year.
You know, the idea of it where I lived was great, but the reality was kind of a nightmare. I would literally spend hundreds of dollars on candy and be out before 8:00. I couldn't leave my door long enough to go to the bathroom. And at times it got downright intimidating. It actually kind of ruined Halloween for me for a while. :laughing:

The kids may not know who Willow is but I bet a lot of the adults giving her candy will know! :thumbsup2
Yes, I think you are right. The only concern I have is that for as many adults who will think it is awesome will be adults who will think it is inappropriate. :confused3 I hope not, but you never know! I wasn't impressed with the look on her teacher's face! I mean, she will be wearing this costume to the school party. :confused3 :laughing: Whatever - she loves MJ, and honestly, so do I, so she should do what she wants and be thrilled about it. My friend has nearly killed herself sewing this thing for her, and I know it will be AMAZING!

I love Reid's Mickey shirt! I want one in my size. Happy to hear u found your sweatshirt. I sure wish I could find our Disney tix from last June. Ha ha I'm gonna try and exchange them for a gift card next visit. Subbing so I can read more at home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter