Well this should be fun

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
I went to the Airport in MAnchester today and watched as my Wife and Mother in Law left for WDW.. They left for a 2 week stay (I will join them for a few days for our anniversery, but I have to work).. So now I'm alone with me and the Dog and two Cats.

Guess what I had for dinner???? Cookies :D Can't wait for breakfast :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Now to figue out how to boil water:confused: ...

Oh well how much trouble can I get in to in two weeks:smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Poor Chloe :earseek: :bounce: :tongue: :crazy: :jester: :D

Nat, remember that Bill Cosby routine about chocolate cake for breakfast?? :) Oh, and I think Papa John's takes orders online. :D

You mean they left you alone ????? :eek:

Don't they hire a moderator-sitter or something ???? :D

Sounds like college Oreos for breakfast and Doritos for lunch!!

I am sure NHPluto will be good company - just needs some "bellyrubs"

Was gonna look for you at the RV show at Expo CTR - took a pass this year?

Chocolate Cake :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ... And why order out... I can cook:D Anyone know how you light the electric stove???:confused: :confused: :confused:

Well, if you get off work early enough you could join us for dinner at the West Farms Rainforest Cafe tomorrow. We're just down the road.

Nat I have confidence that you will survive! Let me know if there is anything you need!

Dear Nat,

She left you along for two weeks - oh no.

You will sure be ready for cheese soup when you get to Disney World.

Board members - perhaps we should all send Nat some food.

I have Mickeyroni and Cheese.

Darlene

I can see by the time she gets back the rest of the house will be covered in Pins matted and framed... dangerous to leave Nat with too much time and all that wall space..HEHE

Come to the restaurant after work tomorrow night and have pizza and Calzones. AND we have meatballs.....not as good as Vince's but still pretty tasty~~~

And you won't have to cook or wash the dishes. :D

Thank you all for the offers to join you for dinner... But I should be okay I still have some cookies and I think I saw something called Bakers Chocolate (looks like chocolate chips) in the cabinet... Plus for a treat I'm having Flavored Ice Cubes... Just have to figure out how to make the water stay in one place... It keeps flowing out of the freezer:confused: :confused: :confused: They should have a tray or something. I'm running out of towels.

Try putting the water in a baggie and then you could discover something like a "push pop" or Freezer pop or some clever little name and be a millionaire by time you meet her at the World:)

:eek:

Do you still have the picture of the bowl of Cheese Soup, from Le Cellier that I e-mailed to you. You can always pretend that you are eating Cheese Soup.

Does NHPLUTO just stare at you. Our dog always stared at me, I just fed him again.

My benefit over the long haul was to drop a much needed 10 lbs. You try to make a negative into a positive, while starving.

Never, never go into a McDonald,s, order your food , then hand them a credit card.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN !!!!!

john59

;)

My suggestion was to talk to John59, but as I scrolled down there he is! I knew he would be good at making suggestions :)!

Nat,
Please don't go looking for any lost pins!!!!! I remember the pics of your kitchen last time !!!! :earseek:
Enjoy your down time.
Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter