well.....I called CRO

Keep trying ! I read another post where someone called 6 times and finally got one. I was really looking for a pin for our Easter trip and the only one that seemed valid was the QS pin. I called a few times, then last night, went in and modified my Disney Profile, saved an offer or 2, etc.

This morning, called again and they were able to find the QS pin under my husbands name ! I had already paid my vacation in full, but they processed a credit for over $750 :banana::banana: !

Call #3 and still NOPE! I even asked to check under my husbands name and the CM seemed very annoyed:sad2: I know that this would save us HUNDREDS of dollars and I'm so sad:sad1: OH well...maybe 6 is the magic number, do I really have to keep calling?

I called the other day and haven't called since. However the conversation made me wonder about a couple of things....

I asked about a pin code.
Rep Asked when I wanted to travel​
I replied in the summer, but i am trying to look at pricing and want to know if I have a code
Rep says lets look at some dates and see what comes up​
I give the dates
rep tells me about the public deals​
I respond that I have looked into these, but they just aren't helpful enough. Is there a pin?
Rep asks if she can book me something​
I reitterated again that I wanted to find out a pin
Rep responds "Then I'm sorry, No there isn't a pin"​

Probably I don't have one. The way it came accross was if I had let her put everything in there might have been something else come up. Now hearing how many people are calling in and getting the QSD pin I wonder if this code is something that can be entered willy nilly at the discretion of the rep.

Beth - I got that feeling as well. I spoke to 2 reps the other day. I had a positive conversation with both of them - although neither would look for a pin. I did tell them both, in the nicest way possible, that without a pin we would not be able to afford to come. Neither really cared.
Why does Disney need to play games like this? We're calling. We want to come. Why the unnecessary drama?

So frustrating to see others getting the codes, but not me. Don't get me wrong---I'm happy for all of them............just wish a little pixie dust could be sprinkled my way too!

The other day I received a pin with a postcard but my name was spelled wrong. I know I registered on the web-site a couple different times and used different e-mails.

I called the rep today to see if there are any pins attached to my name. He found my name but saw only one e-mail address (my work one). There were no pins. I asked to check under my boyfriends name. Same thing.

He told me to watch my e-mail because "that's how the pins are distributed". He made it sound like they are annoyed when people call to check for that stuff.

Called last night to ask about a Pin. The CM was very nice, told her that we have never received a pin, her response was, because we were AP holders, the chance of us receiving a pin were very slim. She went on to say, that this is because as an AP holder, we receive higher discounts then most.:confused3 Not sure I believe this, seems like they consider us a captive market. We will be coming to the parks, no matter what the price. Guess we will not be renewing our AP next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter