Weird but wonderful fatcs...

Birds do not sleep in their nests. They may occasionally nap in them, but they actually sleep in other places.

As you age, your eye color gets lighter.

Girls however are slightly more likely than boys to use home computers for e-mail, word processing and completing school assignments than playing games......;)

you are one of three things then

a)you have an abnormally long tongue
b)you have abnormally short arms
c)you can pop your shoulder out of the socket.

Or a combination of all the aforementioned traits.
It's A.

Time to pull out all those Snapple can tops!!!!!

lol, anyways:

- a ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber
- the average human eats about 8 spiders in their sleep
- if you leave a goldfish in a dark room it will eventually turn white
- the city of los angeles has 3 times as many automobiles as people

Ok, time to go drink some more Snapple.......

;]

I have a friend whose brother works at Snapple, and he says that some of those facts are purposely false, while some are actually true. I have no idea, myself.

Oh! And a Snapple top said that the top of the Empire State Building was once used to anchor blimps. :lmao:

Sparx said:
its impossible for the average person to lick their elbow.

but thats not the fact.
the fact is that half the people who just read that tried to.

*sheepishly raises hand* Guilty as charged. :rotfl:

It's illegal to cross the Wisconsin/Minnesota border with a chicken atop your head
Having a sudden urge to roll down the window and yell "Moo!" when passing by a cow in your car is called "Bowlvilexia" Pronounced bowl-va-lexi-ah

It's illegal to cross the Wisconsin/Minnesota border with a chicken atop your head
Having a sudden urge to roll down the window and yell "Moo!" when passing by a cow in your car is called "Bowlvilexia" Pronounced bowl-va-lexi-ah

...I have had bowlvilexia. :P

But heck I moo, even when we don't pass a cow. Hah. :p

the official colours of WDW are Lavender, Mint Green, Pumpkin Orange and Lagoon Blue.

1 in 10 people are crazy...... So take a look at 9 of your friends if they are normal then I guess that makes you bonkers

Not 100% sure on this one, I can not remember the exact location. But if Disney had built thier park in Louisiana instead of Florida. It would have been hit Katrina

Shipments go by car
Cargo goes by ship
We drive in a parkway
We park in a driveway

Sharon Osbourne, McFly and Ann Widdecombe all star in the next Doctor Who...

Teh Weeping Angels are out to get choo!!!!

now a useful useless fact. Bananas can cure depression, help you quit smoking, help you lose weight, help your memory improve and many more. It's a Miracle!!! (watching too much Brainiac...)

in alabama putting salt on traintracks is an offense punishable by death, and it's illegal to chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
In riverside, california kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.
also in california, it's illegal to ride a bike in a pool.

in alabama putting salt on traintracks is an offense punishable by death, and it's illegal to chain your alligator to a fire hydrant.
In riverside, california kissing on the lips, unless both parties wipe their lips with carbonized rose water, is against the local health ordinance.
also in california, it's illegal to ride a bike in a pool.

=O
I better go unchain fluffy then... ;)

if i remember, in Sarasota, Florida, it is illegal to fart in a public place after 6:00pm on a Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter