Wego or Garden Grocer Oeder ??'s

Trinity524

DIS Veteran
Hello all! This is the first year that we are not renting a car, which I am thrilled about.:banana: Can you tell me what you order? I will be there for 8 nights. It's just the three of us, my DH and my DS3. He is potty trained. I am on the DDP. Thanks in advance!

-Annie

Hi,
We use wegoshop.com and we love their service. I highly recommend them.
We order:
Quick breakfast foods, bananas and apples, juice, coffee, botteled water, soda, beer and wine for the evening on the balcony, cheese and crackers, chips and salsa etc.
Have a great trip

We've always used garden grocer. If we are staying a regular room (not CL) I usually order breakfast items such as cereal, cut up fruit, yogurt, etc., juice, water, soda, detergent, fabric softener, shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, mouthwash, etc. I've also ordered beer for DH.

We ordered from www.gardengrocer.com for our trip last month. We stayed 8 nights in a studio at BWV and were not on the dining plan. We ordered soda pop, milk, cereal, crackers, cheese, Pringles, bottled water, yogurt, corn chips, and muffins. Garden Grocer did a great job for us and we will use them again.

I suggest Garden Grocer because they at least follow Disney's guidelines of not allowing 3rd party businesses to wander around the Resort, unlike WeGo.

We liked We Go due to the fact that GG does not count the cost of beer and since we were on the DDP I didn't see us needing enough other stuff to reach the 50 dollar limit GG required.

Cady

Hello all! This is the first year that we are not renting a car, which I am thrilled about.:banana: Can you tell me what you order? I will be there for 8 nights. It's just the three of us, my DH and my DS3. He is potty trained. I am on the DDP. Thanks in advance!

-Annie

You asked "what we order" not where, right? We order from we go shop. LOVE THEM!!! Our order usually revolves around our children's tastes at the time of travel. Currently, our 4 year old would live off of PB and lunchables, if I would let him. We are going to get 2 cases of water. There are a lot more of us than you and we will be there longer. Cereal, granola bars, Milk, juice, cheese its, pb crackers and stack foods like that. If you go into your cabinets, you will see that there are several things that you buy almost every time you shop. That is what I would have in the room. Good Luck!!!

I suggest Garden Grocer because they at least follow Disney's guidelines of not allowing 3rd party businesses to wander around the Resort, unlike WeGo.

Wegoshop told me the last time that I talked to the, last week, that they would be delivering to bell services as they were FOLLOWING Disney Guidelines. I am not sure what you are talking about???

We visited in April, 2009 and had an order of groceries delivered to our room from Marge at We Go Shop. I've heard Garden Grocer is very good as well.

You send them your list ahead of time and they charge a very reasonable shopping and delivery fee. We ordered yogurt, milk, cereal, granola bars, crackers, cheese, drink boxes and beer and wine. It really saved us a lot of money and all of the items that needed to be refrigerated fit perfectly into the fridge. Even with the Disney Dining Plan you still need one meal...we often had breakfast right in our room and then enjoyed lunch at a Quick Serve or even a Table Service restaurant depending on the day. Plus if you're going to the pool for the afternoon it sure is nice to have your own beer or wine rather than buying it at the pool bar...we saved a lot of $$ - more for Disney!! :banana:

Michelle :)

We use Garden Grocer and have always been happy with it. For my upcoming trip in October I have ordered water, soda, juice, lemonade, oatmeal, bread, turkey, cucumber, bell pepper, chips, hummus.

Can you order beer from Garden Grocer? Will they leave the items with Bell Services? Does Bell Services have to deliver to the room or can you pick up your items?

yes please clarify, i have not placed my order yet because it said you needed to be there to receive it. Thanks!!

Can you order beer from Garden Grocer? Will they leave the items with Bell Services? Does Bell Services have to deliver to the room or can you pick up your items?

You can order beer. I think you have to call them for that. It wasn't on their "menu." They called us to let us know they'd just left our stuff with Bell Services at BWV. We were at DHS at the time, so walked over to our resort. We asked Bell Services for our stuff. We had a few grocery bags full and carried them ourselves. I tipped Bell Services because they had nicely refrigerated our cold stuff and were quite helpful. We didn't need the help getting our bags to our room.

I'm not sure if they will just leave beer with Bell Services. You might have to be there to take delivery of that product.

anyone have an estimate of what they charge for beer or wine?
most of the prices o listed items seem right in line with what we pay here in ny.
would it be easier/cheaper to hit the hess station at dtd?

The big advantage to We Go Shop is that they will shop at the (one) store of your choice. Garden Grocer seems to have a specific store at which they shop, based on the fact that they have set prices. If you want We Go Shop to get everything at Target or SuperWalmart or whatever, they will. Generally, this saves money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter