• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Website with Stateroom Reviews and Pictures

re3mom

Earning My Ears
When I first booked our cruise a few months ago, I ran across an awesome website that had every cruise ship and stateroom listed with individual reviews/pictures submitted by people. People listed the date they went on their cruise and then reviewed their stateroom. It was super helpful in making sure I picked an awesome room for my family. Now that I need to rebook (thank you pandemic), I cannot find that website. Anyone have any great websites that have similar individual review information on staterooms?

Last edited:
Cruise deck plans have some photos but not for every stateroom.
Disboards has reviews for lots of staterooms, but not all. No photos though.

When I first booked our cruise a few months ago, I ran across an awesome website that had every cruise ship and stateroom listed with individual reviews/pictures submitted by people. People listed the date they went on their cruise and then reviewed their stateroom. It was super helpful in making sure I picked an awesome room for my family. Now that I need to rebook (thank you pandemic), I cannot find that website. Anyone have any great websites that have similar individual review information on staterooms?
Disney Cruise Line Stateroom Reviews

Be sure to note whether it is Dream class (Dream/Fantasy) or Magic class (Magic/Wonder) as those two ship types have completely different layouts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter