Weather today

Tink1017

Mouseketeer
Hi all,
We are leaving in the morning. Weather looks amazing but I guess I’m trying to gauge just how cold it is. Will I need my North Face fleece in the evening or just a little zip up jacket??? I just don’t want to be too chilly at night! Thanks all!

You may want the fleece, especially with the expected winds for Sunday on. Winds are bad yesterday and today I believe (red flag fire warning with fires burning in western LA county/Ventura) but will be a little calmer for Saturday then pick back up Sunday.

When I’ve been there in the wind in November around this time I have always wished I had some cheap gloves. And a windbreaker.

When I’ve been there in the wind in November around this time I have always wished I had some cheap gloves...
Learned my lesson on this the hard way, so now we stock up on the cheap gloves whenever we see them on sale at Target. Handfuls of gloves! In every pocket of every jacket we take to the parks, in the parks backpack, in the dance bag, etc. We've given pairs of gloves away to friends, other guests, even homeless people on Harbor. Plenty more gloves in the shoebox in the coat closet! Keep refilling that box every year when Target has its clearance sale on winter things. I feel like some DLR version of Scarlett O'Hara, "... I will never be freezing again!"

Do you think there is any chance of F! running on Sunday?
The second show ran tonight, so maybe that's a good sign for Sunday. We learned a new fun thing: if you are on the DLRR as it passes by the Mark Twain after the finale of F!, the characters on the boat will wave and call to the train passengers for as long as the train and the MT run alongside each other! Super fun and really magical! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!