Weather in early March

ABolte

Earning My Ears
I will be packing this weekend for next weeks trip to Disney. What clothing do you recommend this time of year? Is it cold, warm, rainy, humid? We are coming from AZ where it is currently 85 and dry. Thanks!

Whenever, I go to WDW in March, I expect to see temperatures in the mid seventies for the highs and upper 50's for the lows. With a chance of a passing shower. Use www.intellicast.com for a more detailed forecast!

Pack a little of everything- pants, jackets, shorts, and swimsuits. We went the first week of March last year- the first 2 days were freezing, the next day it rained, then we had highs in the 80s.

From easywdw.com-
March Weather: Temperatures warm, but remain erratic. Expect highs anywhere from the mid-60s to the mid-80s with an average high of 77 degrees and average low of 57 degrees with minimal precipitation.

As a PP stated, you'll need to pack a little of everything. We've needed gloves and tank tops on the same March week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter