Weather @ disneyland?

JennHales

Mouseketeer
Is it capri weather or pant weather right now? It says it's in the 60's to this Utah girl thats capri. But I don't know how qickly it cools down at night.
Thanks
jen

It does cool off quite a bit at night. you could do capris if you had a sweatshirt to pull on later.
I wore capris one day last week and long jeans the rest of the days. It was rather warm during the day. I think it was warmer last week, too. I'd probably wear long pants because it will be quite cool at night.

But today it started raining and got very cold and cloudy. Definately pants and jackets for me!

Even Arizona is pants weather right now.

We were in Pasadena (near LA) yesterday and the day before. It was pretty cool and got chilly at night.

What is the weather like during the week between Christmas and New Years?
We're coming from NE Penna and we usually have to wear winter coats, hats and gloves. What do you think I should be packing?

Pocono

poconoboatniks said:
What is the weather like during the week between Christmas and New Years?
We're coming from NE Penna and we usually have to wear winter coats, hats and gloves. What do you think I should be packing?

Pocono

It is too soon to predict and one cannot always base SoCal weather for current year on the previous year. About a week before you leave start checking the weather channel or weather information online (from a weather web page).

you'll probably need some kind of coat, hats, scarf and gloves at night. During the day you may not need all of that stuff, but you'll need something.

Today (Wed 11/29) it is 10 degrees below average with high wind advisories until Thursday night. The "wind chill" (if you can call it that here) makes it feel much colder than 64. Snow in the high deserts and moutains.

Inland areas dipped to freezing last night.

I am also from Utah ( Brigham ) and to me 60's and 70's is a heat wave. :rotfl: Our high on Tuesday was 35. So I am definately packing capris. See you there soon!

tyluvsdis said:
I am also from Utah ( Brigham ) and to me 60's and 70's is a heat wave. :rotfl: Our high on Tuesday was 35. So I am definately packing capris. See you there soon!
I'm from Idaho and 60's and 70's are a heatwave to me as well!!! Today the high is only 28! Normally it's around high 30's in the day but we are expecting this weather all week. Looking forward to my sunny days in California in a few weeks.

When we went in February, we went from 30 degree highs here in Idaho to 85 degrees when we landed in California. We almost melted from the drastic change. The first thing we did was run to the store to buy shorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter