Weather At DVC early March?

Degli

DIS Veteran
Planning on staying at BCV March 1st through the 8th. How is the weather 1st week of March? How chilly at night? We,ve always been when all we need are shorts and tank tops. I hate to be cold. Any info would be great. Thanks

"Weather At DVC early March?"

Well, since you're not staying at SSR, it'll be pretty much like the weather at the rest of WDW. SSR, of course, is so remote that it has it's own weather patterns....

We were there during the week from the end of February to the beginning of March this year. For the most part it was great, although there was one rainy day towards the end of our trip where the daytime high only got into the mid 40's. Sweatshirts are a pretty good idea at night... as a matter of fact, we didn't pack anything warmer than that. Then again, we are from a particularly chilly part of New Hampshire, and live in a drafty old house, so your needs may differ.

Hope this helps...

Chris

DrTomorrow said:
"Weather At DVC early March?"

Well, since you're not staying at SSR, it'll be pretty much like the weather at the rest of WDW. SSR, of course, is so remote that it has it's own weather patterns....

Ahoy there Captain, watch out for those SSR shoals - the Easterlies are deadly!

:jumping1:

DH and I are going March 5-10, and I've never been during those months. Last time, it was late May and HOT. Can't wait to have comfortable temps at Disney! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter