• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

~Wearing Sunhats around the Parks~

What type do you wear?

• Cotton or other material

• Straw

• Baseball Cap

• Visor

• Safari (Indiana Jones/Jungle Style)

• Novelty/Disney Character

• Other style

• Do not wear one

Results are only viewable after voting.
How about a baseball cap that looks like cheese - a snip at $9! :p

cheesehead-baseball-cap-brewers-milwaukee.jpg

As a family of pale people, we all wear hats. My DD and I both have one of the expensive hats with the special UV fabric. But my favorite hat is a baseball style cap I got at MGM. It has a lining around the brim that you're supposed to soak with cold water. Stays wet for quite a while and really does help you feel cooler! It also has some kind of vented fabric on the crown, and it scrunches up well in a fanny pack. Diana

tan baseball hat

The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge and the DVC logo on the front

Members are magical on the back

of course I have a few of my pins on it

Bought it when we were in Disney Nov/Dec 02

[color=0066ff]I usually wear a baseball cap but once I wore a straw hat my mom bought me. It rained on our trip and my poor hat melted. Not literally but it lost it's shape and I couldn't wear it again.[/color]

I am not a Hat person, but, find I wear one if its cold at WDW.....keeps my Head warm.;)

I don't. I spend way too much time getting my spiked hair looking good just to screw it up with a hat. :)

I usually go with the safari hat. We got 4 of them free at the last Boy Scout Jamboree (they have the national guard logo on them). It covers the areas that I have a hard time getting sunscreen on.

I also look horrible in hats, but hey, I'll never see these people again, right?

I can't use that argument at scout camps (we live in a small town environment). I've definitely seen lots of people I work with who often DON'T recognize me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter