Wearing makeup to the parks

What kills me are the ladies who are wearing heels, or heeled sandals and short TIGHT skirts. I don't get it.

Now that makes 2 of us, why the hell would anyone do that to themselves?? 1) it looks terrible & 2) their feet are gonna pay for them heels by the end of the day. Glamorous i think not :thumbsup2
Its different if you re going out to a restaurant & you go back to your resort to get changed but whilst walking round a park its a big No, No:thumbsup2

As for makeup well im a makeup artists by profession so i DONT leave the house without makeup on. Granted i tone it down for the parks, not so much eye makeup, i change foundation for tinted moisturiser but i still wear false lashes, bronzer, blush, gloss just not as full on as i normally would though. When we re going out for eg to a resort restaurant then i go full out on my makeup. The only place where i wear literally only minimal makeup is Typhoon Lagoon, last time just wore W/P Mascara. The photos of me were shocking granted :laughing: but i just did nt see the point. As soon as we got back to resort i looked like me again with the help of my little box of tricks (id be lost without my makeup box).
Some girls love m/up, some dont, its whatever works for you :cutie:

OK..I didn't read all these posts, but I do wear a bit of make-up. Usually just my compact powder, eyeliner & mascara & definitely my sunscreen chapstick. Sometimes I will bring lipstick. I can't imagine wearing heels/tight shorts etc. I almost started to cry when I thought I couldn't wear my slip ons in Jan!!!!!!!:rotfl:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter