We want to do both SciFi and Prime Time..but..

Calgary DISHeads

DIS Veteran
I don't want to use to use 4TS credits at each! I really wish Disney would sort themselves out give us clear away the smoke and mirrors and give us some answers. I want to be able to use 2 TS then maybe another entre or two (or not), my DH and I can have a beer or glass of wine and the kids can have the pops ( :sad2: oh the sacrificies us adults have to make for our kids :guilty: ) and enjoy the ambience as what I'm hearing the food is not great shakes. Plus with a DS 12 and DD 10, we can't eat the food 4TS credits would give us. But at least if I knew we couldn't share, I would only make reservations at one, but since I don't know, I don't know what to do. I for one will sigh a big sigh of relief when the answer comes out officially one way or the other

We are looking to share at both of those restaurants, too! You are fortunate that you have all "adult" credits - that may work out OK for you. I have 3 "A" and 1 C - so we'll have to see - hopefully it will be clear by November. I'm working on plan B right now, just in case...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter