We need a "What's Your Date and Rate" thread for 2007

7/14 to 7/26 RPR, waterview $191.20 AAA rate /loews Gold, rpbert1

7/26 to 8/4 PBH, standard $199 APH rpbert1

i'm going to post a new thread in early september to see if we can get some action going for a UO homie meet in early october. think there are 3 of us going around the same time period.

i know 2 others that signed up on goofy's thread and sent them a pm.
from between the 2 threads, i think we can get a good number together.

for a meet, we could just meet at a specific time and place and put names with faces. maybe a challenge on MIB would work

many thanks to jodie for doing this thread.
and a big shout out to goofy for creating the mother list and i am glad it is still going strong

Here's my rate info

6/2, RPH, Garden View, $159, APH, Mississippian
6/3 - 6/5, RPH, Garden View, $124, APH, Mississippian

First visit to Universal, buying an annual pass online.

Arriving fairly late on June 2 (8 p.m.) but wife feels it is worth $90 not to have to move the next day. On June 5 we are checking out and moving to WDW for five days.

Month, Dates, Hotel, Room Type, Rate, Rate Type, Loews First upgrade applied?, Username

April 16, RPR, Std, $124+tax, APH, No, TraceyL

I am going October 24th-28th. I got quoted 1076. For a standard room. How are you all getting suites for under my rate. Someone please help me get the better deal. I figured for 2 people it comes to 268 per night. I rather have a suite if I could. Thanks everyone

faintdrops
quite a few of us have the loews card platinum level.

with that you book the cheapest room and get a free upgrade when you first book.

i booked garden view and get the king suite.
i called UO direct and booked thru them to get the free upgrade.

if you have the blue loews card, you can ask at check in time if they have a room upgrade for free due to your loews blue card.

when you are blue, you can get a free upgrade to pool view.
same with the gold loews card.

it is only the platinum holders that have the king suite perk

Sorry..........
We are changing our dates, as we couldnt wait untill December to get back to Universal !!! Plus the cheap Southwest rates in July/August........$49. PP, non-stop from PHL. to MCO........and we are going to save a ton of $$$ verses going during Christmas vacation!

New dates..........

7/30/07 - 8/4/07, HRH, Queen Garden view, $246., No/Gold, Syndrome.

8/4/07 - 8/9/07, PBH, Queen Garden view, $239., No/Gold, Syndrome

Hoping for a water view upgrade !!!

Only 2 months to go now!

Sorry for the confusion!

Later...........Syndrome

hey homie tricky1 and bjakmom....

i'm doing rip hhn tour on oct 7th.
are you interested in doing it with me and 4 other UO homies that post regularly on the forums??

pm me if you are interested.

CAME BACK TO ADD: if anyone else is going to be at UO for hhn on that date and interested, contact me please.
trying to get a group of UO homies to have some fun together and do the tour of the houses and scarezones........

be there
or
be square

Hey Macraven, Oct. 7th is my 21st birthday so drink one for me! :woohoo:

I'll be in US Sept. 2nd-4th, we'll be staying at HRH for $154, Can't Wait!! :cool1: My biggest concern right now is that we go to the the Wilderness Lodge after this, and now in comparison to HRH, it may dissapoint! :scared1:

here's to nicole !!

20.gif

1st time with Loews card
not sure what type of room
book RPR w/ SouthWest air 4 nights/4adults w/ park tickets and air $2,000
seemed like a good deal air alone was over $1,200
last week of July

1st time with Loews card
not sure what type of room
book RPR w/ SouthWest air 4 nights/4adults w/ park tickets and air $2,000
seemed like a good deal air alone was over $1,200
last week of July

book a garden view and if a pool view is available at the time you check in, ask for the free upgrade being loews blue member

you pay the rate for the cheaper room, the garden view even if you get upgraded to pool view

book a garden view and if a pool view is available at the time you check in, ask for the free upgrade being loews blue member

you pay the rate for the cheaper room, the garden view even if you get upgraded to pool view

Booking through Southwest vacations would disqualify scoobysmom from any LF perks, so no upgrade. :( There is a trip report right now about a very unhappy poster who was denied an upgrade from std to pool view at RPR because the family booked through Southwest. I don't think they'd have been as disappointed in the RPR if they were forewarned that they did not qualify for an upgrade.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1473787

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter