• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

We loved Windsor Hills

jamal

<font color=blue>Nutwing #4<br><font color=deeppin
We are just back from a 5 night stay at Mickey's Clubhouse. I don't see many follow-up reviews here so thought I would ease your concerns and tell you it far exceeded my expectation! I wish I could buy a property there.

We have stayed onsite every trip and I was concerned I would lose the magic this time. It just didn't happen as we felt Disney all day, every day. I will say the themeing helped and I am glad we picked a Disney-themed home.

We've never driven to Disney or on property but that was a breeze, too.

We said all week we couldn't believe it didn't cost more. The detail and attention to guests was wonderful. We took breaks every afternoon and easily returned to the parks at night, just as we do when we stay at the Poly or Beach Club.

It was great for us as we had 10 people and wanted to be together. It felt like the nicest beach home we've ever rented but Disney was a short drive away!

Will we stay there every time? No, as my immediate family loves the resorts. But to save money and be with more than 6 people, I can't imagine a better option.

I'll be happy to answer any questions!

Jamal,

I have just rented Mickey's Clubhouse for our Oct 2009 trip. There will be 10 of us also. The owner has been great to work with and I know I am going to enjoy this home so much. I would love to hear which route you took to get to the parks. Also, what did you find you needed that was not in the home. The owner and I have talked about this some, and it sounds like it is very well equipped. Also, I would love to see any pictures you took of the home. I have seen the pictures on the home's website, but I always like to see others pictures as well. I appreciate all tips and infor you can give me. Thanks and glad you enjoyed your stay!

Princess, I cannot imagine you would need anything from home! The house is so well-equipped and the pictures tell a great story. There were two strollers, a car/table booster seat, high chair, soap in all the dispensers, and more than enough bath and beach towels. The pool had great toys and floats, too.

We took the Sherberth Road route for every park and it was so fast! We never hit a bit of traffic and were even at MK by 8:32 one morning when we left the home at 8:07. I am not kidding. It helped that we were early and had great parking each day.

The home has great easy directions so don't worry about that until you get there. You will alos get detailed emails from the owners about directions, restaurants, facilities, etc., as your trip nears and balance is paid in full.

Here are a few pictures.

P6030367.jpg

P5310031.jpg

P6010129.jpg

Thanks for the info. We are really looking forward to staying here. The owner is great to speak with and full of information. The pictures are great. I can't wait to have some of my own to post!

Do you have a website for the owner?

The home looks interesting.

Thanks for the review of Mickey's Clubhouse! We have been seriously looking at this house for a future trip. We have read some good reviews and it seems the owner with this property is especially good to work with - always a plus!

I posted in other places about our March 2008 stay...absolutely perfect. Love the owner so nice and prompt with everything. Great management company too! You cannot go wrong!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter