we leave in 5 days...I want to SCREAM with excitement!!!!

2minny

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness, I just can't wait...still so much to do, but here I sit on the computer reading disney threads!!!!!

I know exactly how you feel, we leave a week from today and I can hardly contain myself!!!! Just think, this time next week we'll be dining at the Rainforest Cafe and shopping Downtown Disney. WooHoo!!! :cool1:

Carla

I so don't like you right now! LOL! HAVE LOTS OF FUN FOR THE REST OF US!

We're just so excited, my girls have been counting down the days for a month! And it's almost here! It's all I can think about :)

large-smiley-055.gif

I hope you have good fun in the sun!!!
Have a great trip!!

Oh YAY!! :cool1:

We just got home today and I am already planning our next trip! :rotfl:

I still have my Disney "glow" :goodvibes

You're gonna have a GREAT time!!

2minny,

I know how you feel, we leave in 7 days and all I am doing is sitting here and reading posts and playing the Virtual MK game. LOL I have not even thought of packing, because to me that is no fun....

Have a wonderfil trip

PMart

We leave in 4 more days i can hardly wait, not are going to disney but we are going to see our youngest daughter who went to work for disney in january and we havent seen her since we left her there.
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

2minny said:
Oh my goodness, I just can't wait...still so much to do, but here I sit on the computer reading disney threads!!!!!
I'm with you. So much to do and only 4 days to go! I'm so EXCITED!

We've got 6 more days, and we just can't wait! I think I'm more excited than the kids are!! I'm running out of things to do except to sit and obsess about the trip! Just about all packed up already!

sheridee32 said:
We leave in 4 more days i can hardly wait, not are going to disney but we are going to see our youngest daughter who went to work for disney in january and we havent seen her since we left her there.
::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Oh that is so nice. You must be beside yourself A) Your going to Disney World and B) You get to see your baby!

We leave in 13 days :goodvibes it's going to be so hard to settle down and get work done at work :crazy:

OMG!! I thought I was such a loser because ALL I DID was obsess about my Disney trip!!!! I am leaving in 5 days!! For about 30min to an hour a day, I sit in my LR and read threads!!! All I think about is this trip - I've changed my itenerary about 6 times already. I have every imagineable list you can think of - TO BUY, REMINDER, TO PACK, BACKPACK FOR PARK, GROCERY LIST.... Everyday I check Accuweather.com for the 15 day forecast in Orlando. Do any of you think I am totally overplanning this trip? I am just so excited!!! This is my first time in 15 years, my DH's first time and my DD4's first Disney experience.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Just totally happy, excited, ecstatic and totally cannot wait!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

JUNE 3-7 2005 :hourglass

I'm with you all, leaving Friday!!! Can't wait, even though we were just there for a short hop in January!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

My family went to see a movie and I had the washing machine working overtime this evening....now they'll have to wear yucky clothes until we leave :) because I'm packing tomorrow! I just can't wait!!!!! WOO-HOO, we leave on Thursday morning!

I'm hoping for a good time but I just looked at the 10 day forecast and it shows rain almost everyday. :umbrella: I just hope its not the rain that last all day. Just on and off. I can handle some but please not all day everyday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter