**We interrupt your reading for a message from your moderator**

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
UGH!!!!!!

Wham Wham Wham

...Stomp Stomp Stomp

UGH!!!!!

Thank you.. this has been a test of the MeanLaureen frustration warning system. Had this been an actual temper tantrum there would have been nothing you could do - just hide in the corner. This was only a test.

Lauri, why ist thou practicing for a temper tantrum?:D

Lauri,
Do you have a doctors appt today and you are just getting ready, or is the GPA2 and/or Jeff driving you crazy? Peggie

Yes!

It's working! I knew that if I sent enough quacks her way, her rage would grow and she would come over to the dark side.

Come on Red, I have a nice warm seat right next to me waiting for ya ;). Ditch that "goody goody" Jedi boy!

Engr-Chas
Lord of the Temptation

Don't mince any words, you can tell us..by any chance would you be upset about something???

Nice test though ... I would give it a 10 on the temper tantrum scale

Lauri, I agree with Donna, that was definately a 10 on the temper tantrum scale..... but then, redheads have raised temper tantrums to an art form ;) You go girl! :smooth:

(thinking to self........very glad it wasn't me that was directed towards)

Originally posted by Mickey527
Lauri,
Do you have a doctors appt today and you are just getting ready, or is the GPA2 and/or Jeff driving you crazy? Peggie

Back the truck up. What makes you think it was me driving her crazy? I will have you know Lauri does the driving, I am just the navigator.

Jeff

But I had no idea my telling her I did not want to be boy toy #3 in her collection would have such an impact.

I'm sorry Lauri it would not work out, your a redhead and I'm a... well your a redhead :p

Look if Matt and Jeff like disapear or something, and I can be boy toy #1 then yea ;) I'm go to go, but #3 sheeeesh my names not Earnhardt.

Hey by the by can I post my picture... the one I showed you before now.

Wait in honor of you.... and for you only

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH
I'm so madddddddddddd :mad:
Just because
STOMP STOMP
JUMP JUMP

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE BITE ME

Don't mince any words, you can tell us..by any chance would you be upset about something???

Donna.. if I told you guys everything it would take up too much bandwidth..LMAO

Lets just say it got worse today..:earseek:

and Chas and Ed.. Matt saw what you wrote.. you guys are in trouble!!!!!!!!

Think it was still registering 5.3 on the richter scale Lauri.

No wonder I fell outta bed this mornin'!!! :)

Hi Lauri!!! :wave:

Buggin'
Amber

Aw sis! (((((((HUGS))))))))
and I thought that was just more thunder thismorning!

and Chas, you've out done yourself on sending quacks Lauri's way... could you ease up just a bit and find at least an OK doc?? the would be a 100% improvement over what she's had!

Kathi
( yeah I know, the OLDER one ;) )

:smooth: Was this a menstrual tantrum or a male induced tantrum!
My $$$ is on Ed, he knows how to push those redhead buttons, and Stitch's!!!!!!!!
Manny...not the Wench!

No biting!!! :crazy:

What makes you think it was me driving her crazy? I will have you know Lauri does the driving, I am just the navigator.

By the way Jeff, can I have the keys to the Camaro? :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter