We got our packages!!!!!

Still waiting on my resort package :( as is my friend who is checking in the same day as us, Aug 27th.

If I booked through a TA does she get the stuff our do I. Hope it comes soon, we leave the 29th.

If I booked through a TA does she get the stuff our do I. Hope it comes soon, we leave the 29th.

We go on August 29th. Our TA told us today that they have our ME tags but are waiting for the other package. The TA was talking to Disney about something on our room reservation and they said the other package had been sent out last week, so I would imagine it will be here later this week or next week sometime. I'm so excited!!!!

So, in answer to your question, if you booked with a TA, it will go to them. I'm sure it will be here soon since part of ours is and we are checking in the same day. I'm sure there is a few week window of when documents arrive but from what I have read here, a month to 2 weeks before your trip is normal.

We just settled up with our TA yesterday, and saved $59 with the exchange rate! She told us that the sets of documents were getting to them by about 2 weeks before the trip start. It used to be 4 weeks, and last year it was 3 weeks. So long to wait! :woohoo:

We got our DME today, now waiting for the other package. I can`t wait... one more month

our trip is not until January but I was wondering when to expect the DME package? I am just curious since all of our mails go to a PO Box number and they are being redirected to us and it takes about 2 weeks to get our mail.

another question, when I booked the package, I don't have my flights info yet but now I do, how do I go about inputing that in? Can I do it online instead of calling?

Thanks

We just got our "Mickey Mail" from our TA today!!!!!!:cool1::banana::cool1::banana:

I'm getting so excited but have sooo much to do between now and then. Have to pick up a few things, pack, clean the house, make dd bday cake, get ds bday gift, maybe have a bit of sleep sometime!

The kids are starting to get excited too. Is it August 29th yet?!?!?

:cheer2: I received our DME package yesterday and am patiently waiting for the resort package to arrive!
My DS and DiL leave on Tuesday with her family to celebrate her DFs retirement! 9 adults and 2 kids in a 5 bdroom house in WH! :laughing: It should be one wild time!

I almost think our girl's trip will be quieter! :hyper2:

No, on second thoughts, I don't think so!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter