We Get The Keys This Weekend!! **UPDATED WITH PICS 14/11**

Awwww congrats Bob & Robert.

It looks fab, I bet you are bouncing around like crazy today....I remember when we moved in to our first place together. :lovestruc

your new home looks lovely Bob, congratulations:goodvibes

Very nice Bob! I love the one of you at the front door, you look soooo excited!

Hope you and Robert have fun and enjoy setting everything up :)

Heres some updated piccies!

Our Front Room (I borrowed the dining chairs so it looked fuller!):

home004.jpg

Kitchen (Not yet painted, but not looking so sparse!):

home007.jpg

Robert bought this to decorate the stairs:

home009.jpg

Our Teal Feature Wall in the bedroom:

home012.jpg

The other walls of our bedroom are painted a paler brown shade, and the alcoves are painted chocolate:

home013.jpg

Our Yard (Looking a bit grim, but it will be 100% fabulous when I'm done with it!):

home017.jpg

Dining Room... Not painted yet. Project dining room is outlined below!

home018.jpg

In the dining room, I have plans for a slate grey feature wall. On this wall I'm going to put silver picture frames in various shapes and sizes, and then put black and white photos of us, family, friends, etc in them and put them all over the wall. :goodvibes

So, thats my updates on our home! :goodvibes

Bob xoxoxox

I just saw your pics on Facebook, i love your front room-purple is my fav colour.
wishing you many happy years together :wizard:

Only just seen this thread and not seen pics on FB either - where have I been?! Congrats on moving into your new home, hope you and Robert will be very happy there. :goodvibes And the Teal Tension paint looks fab - i am having it in my dining room!

Your plans sound fab and I love the purple in the front room, very striking! I also like the unusual bird ornament for the stairs, good job Robert! :thumbsup2

brilliant, I remember getting the keys to out 1st place, it's so exciting :cool1: I need to stay tuned to see what you do with the yard :eek: some serious work needed there gal! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter