We did it again!

JayCT

DIS Veteran
I can't believe it, but we did it again. We are going back to WDW in January and the best part is: WE ARE STAYING AT THE POLY AGAIN . :earboy2: :cheer2: :cool1: :bounce:

As you see below, we were just at WDW in April and then the previous May and two years before that. We were looking at other vacations (cruises, all-inclusives, Bahamas, etc.) but we kept coming back to WDW. The kids wanted to go back and we did too. When I saw on mousesavers that Delta Song was offering great deals on flights to Orlando, we checked into it and could not resist. We have a credit from our April trip so the airfare was really cheap. We already have our park passes from April too, so this trip will really cost our hotel and food. We considered a Moderate including CSR (sorry Mario, we came close). Since we are saving on other things we were able to upgrade to the Poly. It is my favorite. We compare all the other resorts to it.

We got a AAA discount and booked the meal plan as well. After analyzing it very closely, the meal plan looks like a good deal, so we thought we would try it.

We are going for six nights: January 14th to the 20th. I was so excited last night I could not sleep. Anyway we are looking for room recommendations. I was thinking Figi third floor. Anyone have other suggestions? Hey I have to update my trips. Jay

Congratulations on yet another WDW trip!!!

JayCT said:
We already have our park passes from April too, so this trip will really cost our hotel and food. We considered a Moderate including CSR (sorry Mario, we came close).

We got a AAA discount and booked the meal plan as well. After analyzing it very closely, the meal plan looks like a good deal, so we thought we would try it.

Just curious??? I see you have your park passes (anual???). So did you have to purchase a one day base tix for everyone in your party to be able to qualify for the dining plan? Or are you referring to another meal plan?

Figi 3rd floor is a great choice . . .make sure you request Marina side though. We stayed in Figi in April and the room was huge and for a standard view the view was INCREDIBLE! We could see the Contemporary and Seven Seas Lagoon . . .totally worth it. Wish I could post some pics for ya, but DD is at work and I have no idea how to use the scanner . . . :rolleyes:

Have a great time! :wizard:

I'm from CT and will be going January 14th to the 21st as well! The 15th is my birthday! We usually stay at the poly too (my alltime fave, GF has nothing on it) but my more sensible boyfriend thinks POFQ is more suitable this year :( but its still the best birthday place on earth

Marimar - Yes we had to buy a one-day pass to qualify for the Dinning Plan. We have 10 day Park-Hoppers from our April trip that we only used 4 or 5 days of and paid extra so they would not be lost. The extra cost was minimal so we thought why not.

Stinkerbell - Are you flying out of Bradley (maybe on the same flight)? We got great airfares on Delta Song and they have since gone down another $20. If you paid more than the current airfares, Delta will give you a credit toward your next trip. That is what happened with our April trip and we are using that credit toward this trip (that is why we are going so soon after our last trip). We will probably do it again. Check it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!