We are truly lucky to have one of our favorite moderators with us today...

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
Last Thursday night, Travis was involved in a head-on collision driving home from his girlfriend's house.

DSC00320.jpg

He is lucky to be alive, and (whether or not you believe it) we agreed that he definitely had a guardian angel with him that night. Here is what he said about the whole ordeal...

"It was about 8:10pm, i was coming home from my girlfriends house and i was going about 35. I was going around a corner and the driver that was driving a truck with a plow on it comes into my lane and hits me head on. The only injuries i have is some cuts on my hand, knee, and elbow. I was very lucky and deffinetly thank god that im still here tonight."

DSC00318.jpg

Wear your seatbelt...he said that it was a major factor in his survival and lack of major injuries...I agree. So let's all applaud our moderator and welcome him back with a great big :grouphug:

Oh...and I thought this picture was kinda ironic...smiling next to a destroyed car...

DSC00321.jpg

It is entitled: "I Actually Survived This" :goodvibes :hug:

thanks for making this thread ash, im so happy and lucky at the same time to be alive and telling all of you my survival story. If it wasnt for my seat belt, i'd deff. be hospitalized or worst dead. Please, i cant stress this enough..wear your seat belts. They do save lives. I know they arent the most comfortable things in the world but they do pay off when they are put to the test.

:eek: Oh my gosh.

That's really scary, those pictures are terrifying. It looks like he would have been so seriously hurt from that crash.

I'm so glad you're okay, though, Travis.

So glad that you don't have more than a few scrapes!!! It had to have been terrifying. Again so glad that your okay!!!

:scared1: Whoa!...... Hope your alright!
Was that on he NH News? I was Just wondering...
Anyway I'm glad your ok! :hug:

omg wowww soo glad ur ok...and i hope ur car turns out to be ok too :flower3: thank goodness u survived

:wizard: Pixie dust that the scrapes dont become scars because there could have been a scar where you left us but you didn't.

(i hope that made sense. it did to me)

That's amazing, I mean the fact that you escaped with only a few scrapes and bruises, thank goodness for seat belts. I'm glad you're okay. What about the other driver, is he/she okay?

AllyGirlie said:
That's amazing, I mean the fact that you escaped with only a few scrapes and bruises, thank goodness for seat belts. I'm glad you're okay. What about the other driver, is he/she okay?

hes doing fine but hes in big trouble for driving without a license due to a DWI charge.

soccercruiser87 said:
hes doing fine but hes in big trouble for driving without a license due to a DWI charge.

I guess it's good that he's okay, but bad because now he's in even bigger trouble. I'll never understand some people, the fact that he already had his license taken away due to a prior charge, and yet he still felt the need to drive and as a result cause pain to someone else..

omg travis, i'm so glad you're ok.... *hugs*

I was in an accident not that long ago (beginning of december...) I rear-ended someone, and totaled my car. Thank god no one was hurt (everyone had their seatbelts on...). But I was so shaken up. I didn't want to drive for the next week, but eventually I got over my fear. Now i'm extra cautious, and always watch for break lights/blinkers (the person I rear-end was making a left turn onto a street, and i didnt see them until too late).

I also realized my car is just a piece of metal, and my life is much more precious than that. Although I really loved my car. :(. So yeah. thought I'd share my story.

and again, SO HAPPY you weren't hurt. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter