We are truly lucky to have one of our favorite moderators with us today...

I am so glad that you weren't hurt, Travis! You're an awesome Moderator! :)

I can second what you said...I've been in three accidents (I was not driving in any of them, thank goodness :goodvibes ), one involving a drunk 55-year old man. If not for the seatbelt, I probably would have had serious injuries. Seat Belts Save Lives!

Once again....I glad that you're okay!

I was watching one of those lame videos in driver's ed this past summer...and the guy said something very true and serious though...

"I've never had to unbuckle a dead person..."

OMG, that is terrible!! Glad you're ok, though, Travis!!! :wave2:

Glad you're okay Travis! I can't even imagine how scary that had to have been!
Taylor*

Glad to hear you are ok. You def. had a guardian angel watching over you. And glad to hear that you were wearing a seatbelt. It would def. be bad news to hear someone I knew got killed cuz that would be the 4th death of a friend, family member or acqaintance, in 5 months. But yea the main point of those pointless sentences is, I hope you get well soon and that I am glad to hear you're ok.

Princess Ash said:
I was watching one of those lame videos in driver's ed this past summer...and the guy said something very true and serious though...

Oh, those driver's ed videos (like the ones from the 60s)...you gotta love 'em! :rotfl:

Travis, I'm glad you're okay! :)

Princess Ash said:

that is very true, everyone buckle up...even if its just a drive thats less than a mile..you never know

soccercruiser87 said:
that is very true, everyone buckle up...even if its just a drive thats less than a mile..you never know

It is also a statistic that most accidents happen within a 5(?) mile radius of your own home...

Princess Ash said:
It is also a statistic that most accidents happen within a 5(?) mile radius of your own home...

Yeah...that's true. I think it was either 5 or 2.....please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

soccercruiser87 said:
i was about 2-3 miles away from my house :sad1:

:sad2:

My Mom had a friend who was driving home from her parents house (that was like, 3 miles from her house) with her daughter who was 3....They were hit by a drunk driver and killed 1 mile from their home.... :sad1: :rose:

So glad to have you with us, Travis! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter