We are Soarin' to Disney;We're back! TR started! LINK pg 127

When would you visit WDW? and Where would you stay?

• September 26, 2010

• November 28, 2010

• December 05, 2010

• January 30, 2010

• Port of Orleans French Quarter

• Carribean Beach Resort

• Coranodo Springs Resort

• POP--we may need to do the value!!

Results are only viewable after voting.
this is how crazy I am with lanyard's
I bought one before Easter had it with the Easter stuff and lost it...
went Sunday to Michael's to get a new one--could not find any...
went back to Michael's again today...found three!!! :yay: two toy story and one princess...so, I bought all three!!! :yay:
I get home pull out Ashton's ID tag and only have two lanyard's;
I am beginning to wonder if this is an omen and I need to just forgo the lanyard's altogether...

I also decided last minute like I am this year to order Ashton 10 pins for trading...the site said if the order was placed before 3pm PT it would be shipped same day...I wonder how many days mail from CA takes to get to LA:rolleyes1

Dayne ordered him three pairs of crocs and Ashton a pair last night and paid the extra for the priority shipping...I told him we could have gone to the store and bought another pair for that but oh well his decision!

not much to report, today other than my craziness!!
Sunday I plan to go see if I can find two or three new shorts
JCP has a coupon fo 20% off that day...I just hope they don't up the price...last Sunday they were $17.99...
:wave:

Your mother does know that she can't just show up at Disney and get a room doesn't she?

I always do all sorts of crazy stuff the closer I get to our trip. I'll buy something and then won't be able to find it. I've even thrown away something in the bottom of a WalMart bag before. At least you were able to find a replacement lanyard.

I've been looking for Hunter some new Crocs too. I'll probably just go by Academy and get him a pair since I want him to try them on.

Can you pay a little extra for priority mail shipping for the Disney pins?

Your mother does know that she can't just show up at Disney and get a room doesn't she?
my dad does and he just keeps laughing at her (hence I really don't think he want to go--he wanted to take a road trip when we came back going through TN, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL--she want to come with us) I'll remind her again this afternoon when she is on her way home...they were having my aunts house rekeyed today and put on the market tomorrow! :yay:
I always do all sorts of crazy stuff the closer I get to our trip. I'll buy something and then won't be able to find it. I've even thrown away something in the bottom of a WalMart bag before. At least you were able to find a replacement lanyard.

I've been looking for Hunter some new Crocs too. I'll probably just go by Academy and get him a pair since I want him to try them on.

Can you pay a little extra for priority mail shipping for the Disney pins?

I was able to catch him and let him know that they are for a three year old boy and I sent him an extra $5 for shipping...he just shipped it 2/3day priority! :yay: I already received my confirmation!

I was able to catch him and let him know that they are for a three year old boy and I sent him an extra $5 for shipping...he just shipped it 2/3day priority! :yay: I already received my confirmation!

Great news! Surely, you'll get the pins quickly!

Maybe your parents will hurry up and decide what they are going to do. Nothing like last minute planning.

Thanks! everyone for celebrating and dancing with me!

Update: I booked my parents room tonight and they are going to pick up their tickets tomorrow for WDW and will have to buy US/IOA tickets when we get there...I was going to use the same website I bought ours on but it will only guarantee 10 delivery (although ours only took two days--not wanting to chance it).

Everyone have a great evening and day tomorrow!

awww i missed the single digit dance!! It's ok...I'll dance for 8 days!!

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay:

I bought our US/IOA Tickets online and printed them from home...was that a bad idea? Should I have bought them there??

Thanks! everyone for celebrating and dancing with me!

Update: I booked my parents room tonight and they are going to pick up their tickets tomorrow for WDW and will have to buy US/IOA tickets when we get there...I was going to use the same website I bought ours on but it will only guarantee 10 delivery (although ours only took two days--not wanting to chance it).

Everyone have a great evening and day tomorrow!

I know that Disney has a "Will Call" window where you can order your tickets ahead of time but then pick them up at a "Will Call" window at any of the theme parks. Does Universal have something similar to that?

awww i missed the single digit dance!! It's ok...I'll dance for 8 days!!

:cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::dance3::dance3::yay::yay::yay:

I bought our US/IOA Tickets online and printed them from home...was that a bad idea? Should I have bought them there??
Hey Keala,
:mickeyjum :donald: :mickeyjum
I was thinking about that last night after they left...(no, it is not a bad idea;) )
I was going to check into it this morning to see if the price was any different (I'm sure it is)!
:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter