• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW- what's your True Confession?

no capes darling

I never look back, it distracts from the now
Mine:

Never been to a rope drop. I'm not a morning person, even at The Happiest Place on Earth. Trust me, the memory it would make would not be good.:coffee::scared:

Well mine might not be terribly popular, but here it is anyway. I didn't really care much when they announced the closure of Pleasure Island, as I can't stand clubs or bars. ;)

Going along with pps here. I confess that I have never been to Rope Drop. I confess that I think vacation time and getting up early are two diametrically opposed ideas. Getting up early is something you do in Basic Training or baby care because you have no other choice.

I confess that I am not impressed with the California trip in Soarin'. I'm an east coast person. Walt Disney World is an east coast theme park. WDW needs to change the Soarin' trip to an east coast extravaganza.

Been to rope drop once as a Guest, worked it many times as a CM. Too right, way overrated. LOL.

Soarin' nope never had the urge.

I also have never ridden Pooh, as I really don't care much for the 100 acre wood gang. Yes, I am a Pooh hater (more like just don't get it really :confused3).

Been to rope drop once as a Guest, worked it many times as a CM. Too right, way overrated. LOL.

Soarin' nope never had the urge.

I also have never ridden Pooh, as I really don't care much for the 100 acre wood gang. Yes, I am a Pooh hater (more like just don't get it really :confused3).

Hate Pooh? Well, this is where you go to confess, so, you are forgiven.

pooh:

Some people here already knew this, but Captain EO is my absolute favorite Future World attraction. Yes, it's true- I saw it 4 times on my last trip and I watch my DVD of it regularly. (Not to mention I sleep with Fuzzball and Hooter every night...) Honestly, I'd be fine with it if all that was in Future World was Captain EO, Mouse Gear, and the Electric Umbrella (and Journey into Imagination, if they ever get their butts in gear and bring it back to its former glory); I don't even really care much about Soarin, Test Track, or Mission Space. I know you're probably all shocked about this, but just consider me one less person taking up space in the line for those things.

I have two:

1) I hate hate hate Stitch with every fiber of my being (and I don't know if he's still doing the wake up calls but on my last trip I tried every single day in case Micky would call me -- no luck!)

2) I am freaked out by face characters. Love the big furry ones but put Mary Poppins near me and I run and hide like a little kid.

Dole Whips are highly overrated and taste of chemicals to me....perhaps that's because there's no dairy in them! I wanted to like them, I tried to like them, I really did.

I am twenty (almost 21) and It's Tough to Be a Bug scares me/freaks me out/terrifies me. My mom dragged me on it once when I was much younger and I cried/freaked out. I sit outside/peruse shops/etc. while my family goes on the show.

I also think Dole Whips are overrated. I have tried them 3 different ways and each time thought "Meh".

I have anxiety over NOT being at rope drop! I can't miss it! I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway, thinking of all the rides I could be riding and all the fastpasses I could be collecting for the evening :lmao: Just kidding (well, kinda ;)) I NEVER miss a rope drop!

I remember horizons and it was lame. People carry on about that attration as though it were the cat's pajamas. The vision of the future made no sense and the rest was nothing than cheap/ dull sets.

I'm not a big fan of the parades either. If it was several marching bands and stuff like that, ok maybe, but except for the MSEP I can skip it.

I think TSM is way over rated. Count me as another one who's never even tried to make it to rope drop.

Me and another Elementary school teacher friend wore Universal's Dr.Suess Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts to Disney.

I'm terrified of the Country Bears because of the Disneyland Fun Sing-a-long Songs video I watched as a young child. Whenever we listen to our WDW CD, I force my family to skip "The Great Outdoors". Their faces freak me out for some reason.

I have anxiety over NOT being at rope drop! I can't miss it! I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway, thinking of all the rides I could be riding and all the fastpasses I could be collecting for the evening :lmao: Just kidding (well, kinda ;)) I NEVER miss a rope drop![/QUOTE]

I 110% agree with this! Some mornings I am the ONLY one in my group that goes to rope drop because everyone else is sleeping in and I just CAN'T sleep in at Disney! Last rope drop by myself at HS I rode TSM 4 times (walk-on 3X & 1 fp), RRC & ToT once each, did a 30 minute drawing class, stopped for a butterfinger cupcake, and made it back to the resort before anyone else even woke up!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter