WDW website - cannot believe it

Glad some of you got something sorted! I think alot of people on The Dibb use Complete Orlando :thumbsup2

Now I wish they'd hurry up and release an offer, ANY offer, for my dates :surfweb:

sorry wayne but am i being really stupid here??

i can only see it advertised for 2009 here for which the offer is still
available.
is it not just for 2010 the offer is not on?
Yes the ad is for this year, I believe they have not done any ads for next year yet, just checked again still can't find it available for this year(or next) dates I checked were over £200/night at SSR, with offer it was around £100/night.

Still very strange that you can get this offer from others when Disney have pulled it from their site.
Can't understand CO still selling the offer, something is wrong somewhere.

the £200 a night is for the 2 bed villa which is the same as the 42% discount
i got booking in july for 2010

there just doesnt seem to be any studios left at the discounted price for this year.

the £200 a night is for the 2 bed villa which is the same as the 42% discount
i got booking in july for 2010

there just doesnt seem to be any studios left at the discounted price for this year.

Sorry my mistake, you are correct. I didn't go as far as seeing what room, just saw the from £1,414 for 7 nights, I assumed that was a studio.

Glad some of you got something sorted! I think alot of people on The Dibb use Complete Orlando :thumbsup2

That is good to hear! Sounds ok then. I figured that if we booked our flights separately, then if the worst happened, we would still have our flights sorted, so would just book an off-site villa - so our holiday would not be totally spoilt - but finger's crossed that all will be ok!

Good luck with getting something sorted for your dates..

Just a word of warning for anyone....I know Complete Orlando don't have any association with Charter Travel but it could result in the same scenario!!

Just read over on The Dibb of people who have booked with Charter Travel for the OKW/SSR deal and had agreed prices/paid deposits and have now been told that as Disney has removed the deal Charter Travel can't honour the prices!!

:scared1:

Over on TheDibb people are reporting that their reservations are not being honoured because of Disney's withdrawal of the offer. If I were you I would call and clarify that your reservation is definitely safe - someone apparently called CompleteOrlando and was told that they "still have to confirm the reservation with Disney" :scared:

For information, I emailed them directly late this afternoon and asked the question as to whether this offer was still valid, I also mentioned that it had been pulled from the Disney UK site and that I had heard that another independent agent had withdrawn the offer after bookings had been made.

The reply I received stated that they still have availability for (August in my case) 2010 at the reduced rates for SSR and OKW (even if the Disney site shows no availability), maybe they took an allocation from Disney in advance?

Sorry to keep quoting from The Dibb but according to someone over there who phoned Complete Orlando and they quoted her reduced prices for SSR but said they would have to confirm direct with Disney afterwards, which is obviously what Charter Travel must have had happen :confused3

Yes, its an odd situation, I do find it "unusual" that an agent can continue to get an offer that Disney have withdrawn. I guess we will find out early next week when those that have booked will (hopefully) get confirmation.

Still think that Disney will have to reintroduce the offer or something similar for next year.

thanks for the warnings - I will ring Complete Orlando and check as soon as I can. At least if I find out soon, there is no real harm done. My biggest worry is not finding out until after end Dec, so I miss out on booking free dining elsewhere.

I will let you know if I find anything out - and can anyone else please post any info as soon as poss, thanks!! :thumbsup2

Hi,

I have just rung Complete Orlando, and our booking has been confirmed with Disney and they gave me the Disney booking reference number, so all seems good.

They were very helpful when I rang.

Thank you!! I feel a lot happier now I have spoke to them and they have confirmed this, though won't stop worrying until I have the tickets in my hand!! :)

Just wondered if anyone else has heard anything more (good or bad) from Complete Orlando?

Did anyone else book since Disney has put up their prices? Have you heard anything since?

thanks

:)

hiya

sorry I havnt seen the thread about charter travel

did you say people who have booked arnt having booking honoured, we booked ssr at a reduced rate a month or so ago and have paid deposits

hiya

sorry I havnt seen the thread about charter travel

did you say people who have booked arnt having booking honoured, we booked ssr at a reduced rate a month or so ago and have paid deposits

If they are not honouring the deal it will be only the latest booking since Disney pulled the offer, If you booked a month ago you will be fine.
Strangely Complete Orlando still seem to be taking booking for it:confused3

i'm still hoping disney bring it back! but it was already out this time last year so i'm not holding much hope but still hoping it does come back

anyone travelled with complete orlando? tempted to book with them incase disney dont bring the offer back but not sure

We had paid deposit with Charter Travel for Saratoga for 12thAugust2010 for 18nts including tickets and dining plan and now they have come back with increased price(£3500), we have booked now with Complete Orlando at original price not sure whats going on with Disney

But I'm happy now were booked.:banana:

Just got a reasonable deal on flights as well with Charter Travel £630 per adult and £530 per child flying with U.S Airlines

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter