WDW Sept 2004 - Question

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,
I was planning a solo trip to WDW Sept 2 - Sept 12 and miss my first week of my fall semester in University (usually you don't miss much, but apparently in the Nursing program, I would miss way too much). Anyways, I had to rethink it and then thought I would shorten it down and go from Aug 30 - Sept 6. But, I do not know how the parks would be. It was really appealing to me before because I knew the crowds would be far less in the second week of Septmeber, but travellling before the long weekend seems like it would still be really busy. Anyways, has anyone ever gone at this time, and do you think the parks will still be crazy?
It's not that I do not like people or crowds, it's just that my time is now incredibly limited (I want to do US, WDW, IOA, and SW). What do you think??

Also, I called the WDW booking line and got a quote of $71.60 for All stars music ~ this was after my AMA membership and in the slow season! That seems really high. I am sure that is the same price I paid when it wasn't low season. Any hints?

Thanks,
J

We were down then, I mean at the "Cottage";) Long Story!

The kids are back in school and the crowds don't show up again until Saturday! Well maybe Friday Afternoon.

It was manageable and we enjoyed it!

As for the price, sounds about right.

Scratch
pirate:

We've gone then too ... the crowds were fine as most of the kids in the US are back to school. Regular Value season price is around $77 so with your discount, it sounds about right. Be sure to check www.mousesavers.com for any codes that might be out there. I know that we've paid as little as $49 for ASMu at this time of year with either a code or an AP rate.

Even a shortened trip is better than no trip ;)

Mary Liz

We have done Disney, SW and IOA/US in 5 days during March Break before. That's 3 days at Disney, including an E-Night at MK and one day each at SW, which was plenty of time, and IOA/US where we park-hopped and basically did the main rides in both parks but still felt we did what we wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter