***WDW Resorts Open/Closed Detail & FAQ Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noting that Laguna Bar at CSR has recently reopened. Current posted hours are every Thur, Fri, & Sat.

Slowly but surely....

In the All Star Movies thread someone reported that the Calypso pool at All Star Music is open for All Star Movies guests.

Calypso Pool is open for All-Star Movies Guests from 2:00 PM-9:00 PM.

That is all the access-straight down the walkway from Mighty Ducks and straight back to Ducks.

It was AWESOME to be on the Music grounds again and take a dip in one of our favorite Pools!

Disney hasn’t said one way or the other. Personally, I doubt they are, but I guess that is up for debate.
It is hard for me to look at the crowds at Landscape of Flavors and think they are at full capacity. Despite them only having half the tables we are having no issues at all finding a place to sit. But is that proof? No. It’s a guess.

It is hard for me to look at the crowds at Landscape of Flavors and think they are at full capacity. Despite them only having half the tables we are having no issues at all finding a place to sit. But is that proof? No. It’s a guess.

Well if you’re talking about right now, from some quick searching it looks like availability is wide open this week at AoA for every room type. Of course who knows if that means 5 rooms or available or 500, and if Disney would in fact pack the place to 100%.

Has anyone tried to book Wilderness Lodge for the fall? I’ve tried several dates in early November and only get “unavailable “.

Has anyone tried to book Wilderness Lodge for the fall? I’ve tried several dates in early November and only get “unavailable “.

Lack of availability seems to be pretty widespread in the fall for some dates. 50th anniversary buzz, restored consumer travel demand. Roughly 34% of Disney’s hotel room inventory is also still closed for booking at the moment, so I’m sure that’s factoring in to things as well.

I hate to feed into the hype, but keep checking and be prepared to book quickly!

Last edited:
Lack of availability seems to be pretty widespread in the fall for some dates. 50th anniversary buzz, restored consumer travel demand. Roughly 34% of Disney’s hotel room inventory is also still closed for booking at the moment, so I’m sure that’s factoring in to things as well.

I hate to feed into the hype, but keep checking and be prepared to book quickly!

thank you! I will keep checking.

FYI, I’m at the GF and pool showers are still closed as far as I can tell. Beach pool is pretty busy today but there are a handful of chairs from where I can see. No distancing as far as I can see.

Just noting that private dining (room service) has stopped at YC and BCV as of last weekend. That leaves only GF currently offering private dining along the open resorts.

Excited that Citrico is reopening. Disappointed with what I read about the menus. Will have to wait for some in-person reviews before deciding to return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter