wdw best bartenders, and where?

Carl at the Rose and Crown. Joe and Luis at the ESPN Club. And Sergio and Charlie at Narcoosee's. And Matt at Raglan Road.

Bruce was formerly tending bar at the Top of the World lounge in BLT. My parents raved about her.

I think she's moved on to a new location though.

its a her and her name is brucie and shes amazing also mike at the top of the world lounge,also brucie works at the pool bar and at the wave:cool1:

I'm at the Territory Lounge in the WL right now and Brucie is tending bar. I told her that a bunch of people on DisBoards gave her a shout out and she was really touched!

tony67 said:
Tambu Lounge at Polynesian - Most of the bartenders are quite good but not all.

I think Walter was the best when I was there a week or two ago - the Lapu Lapu and zombies he made were killer compared to the ones I had the same week by some of the other staff
I have had many Lapu Lapus over the years and Walter was the first to mention that you could get a refill at a discounted price - it's not like you need a second or third pineapple

Also Clint was very good - he seems to know alot about Tiki drinks

Does anyone know Walter's hours? Tried calling Tambu last nite and nobody answered, guess they were busy.

Atop the contemporary in the California Grill theres a Scottish woman whose name escapes me but for each trip we've made it a point and she's served us every year. (This past year she even made it a point to take care of us for our anniversary- special desert w no request awesome seating she requested, they tried putting us pretty far from MK view, and a few other perks.) beside all that she's a traveller and has some good stories about places she visits

its a her and her name is brucie and shes amazing also mike at the top of the world lounge,also brucie works at the pool bar and at the wave:cool1:

Awww, now I'll never get a seat. Well, I do like it when my bartender friends get the business (in the good sense of that phrase), so I suppose I can share. Grumble grumble. Ms. Brucie is the queen of old-school drinks. I know they're not everyone's taste, but order a Manhattan from the standard drink menu, and you'll get to watch a true practitioner of the bartender's art. Brucie's at the Territory Lounge Sunday-Thursday.

Plus-one for Mike at the Top of the World.

Plus-one, also too, for Jenn and Alena at the Tune In Lounge, neither of whom have yet 86'd me in the manner I so richly deserve. Carl at the Rose and Crown is a deserved legend, though the bar tricks don't make sense, to me at least, until my third Guinness.

Walter and Clinta (yes, with an "a") at the Tambu Lounge do make the best tiki drinks. They also know Mike and Brucie from when they were all at Pleasure Island in the old days, so once you get to know one of them you can become a friend-of-multiple-houses pretty quickly.

My favorite bartender of all has to be Tammy at Mizner's Lounge. She's done so many over-the-top favors/things for my friends and me over the years, both "onstage" and off, that I'd probably quit drinking and become a Mormon if she retired. She works Friday-Monday. Tell her the Cheesecake Man (get your heads out of the gutter) sent you. If she's not there, either Sheila (there are two) will also take care of you quite well.

Sigh...I know many more but I'm already late for work.

Does anyone know Walter's hours? Tried calling Tambu last nite and nobody answered, guess they were busy.

As the Tambu Lounge is the service bar for 'Ohana, and that the latter is absurdly busy this time of year, I think it's probably a circus. Pro tip: go before 4:00 if you can, and it's decidedly more laid-back.

Don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure Walter and Clinta have the prime-time shifts of 12-12 Friday through Sunday. That's when I'm usually there (OK, not all 36 hours, but you get my meaning), and I always see at least one of them if both aren't on vacation.

ahem ahem. More for your drinking pleasure, in no particular order:

Cindy at the Crew's Cup Lounge
Mike at bluezoo
Craig, Lorna, and Kristin at the Flying Fish (though I'm less about the drinking than the eating there, so the bartender/server distinction gets fuzzy for me. Also, they're as good to me as Tammy from Mizner's)
Sam (the female kind) at the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom

Yeah, I know a lot of bartenders.

We like the bartenders & drinks at the Cabana Bar & Grill at the Dolphin. I agree that Tambu is great. Good energy. We also like The Wave at the Contemporary.

Best cocktails are at the Swolphin resorts tho. Disney uses syrups :sad2: The Swolphin makes all their own stuff fresh - incredible Mixologists..... :thumbsup2

I agree with all of this. I'll throw in that Kat and Brandon at the Sanaa lounge are also great at what they do and very personable.

For WL:
I believe the one bartender's name is Bruce, and she (yes, she!) is great!

Also, Ray at the Outer Rim in Contemporary is fantastic. Sit at the bar and he will give you fun brain teasers and is just really nice!

Ray is our favorite, too! We always go out of our way to have a cocktail with him. We even stopped there before our Wedding Reception just because a trip to WDW isn't complete without a drink!

I would say Dee, Jonny, Gordo, Bobby and the rest of the crew at Petals at Pop Century are the best. Always good times when I stop by for a drink or two. Always make a stop there no matter what resort I am staying at. See you at Petals in less than a month!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter