• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WDW 50th Anniversary Reservation for Rent: Riviera Resort (9/30/21 - 10/3/21) 2 Bdrm Preferred View - $4,575

Status
Not open for further replies.

csherman.sa

Earning My Ears
Unfortunately, we're no longer able to make use of our reservation over Disney's Anniversary celebration weekend. Obviously this is a highly sought after weekend and DVC has been sold out (fully booked) for quite some time, so I figured I could offer it to someone who wants to be a part of this historic event.

I'm happy to help with room requests and we can follow all the recommendations of this site to help protect both parties. (i.e. give you my name and address once we have an agreement, etc.) Oh, and feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Last edited:
Since I got a couple PM questions on the dates of the points...

The points are September 2021 use year points. So if something catastrophic happens, you could use them through August 2022.

How many points is this and what are you charging per point?

The reservation is 183 points. Based on the fact this is the 50th Anniversary weekend and is in extremely high demand, the ASKING @ $25 per point.

I'm happy to consider lower offers.

Yes, I could do $20 a point for full pmt up front.
Can you send me a PM? (Can't seem to "start a conversation" with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter