WCC vs Trail's End??

jsgrand0

DIS Veteran
I am currently booked at Whispering Canyon Cafe for one of our ADRs, because I thought it would be a fun experience. However, I would prefer the food at Trail's End. I have seen conflicting reports about antics at WCC....are they still going on or not? Guessing at the least, they are much toned down from what they used to be (though I haven't eaten there before, but it SOUNDED fun!). Thanks for any input!

Is this for breakfast or dinner? For breakfast we much preferred WCC to Trail’s End. If you book a later breakfast (after 9ish) the antics pick up. They are really toned down first thing in the morning.

The antics at Whispering Canyon have been toned down slightly, but still a ton of fun. Its my daughters favorite place on property!

I thought the food was pretty on par if not slightly better than Trails End but its been several years since we've done trails. We aren't big all you care to eat people so we prefer Whispering Canyon since they have a la carte options

I am currently booked at Whispering Canyon Cafe for one of our ADRs, because I thought it would be a fun experience. However, I would prefer the food at Trail's End. I have seen conflicting reports about antics at WCC....are they still going on or not? Guessing at the least, they are much toned down from what they used to be (though I haven't eaten there before, but it SOUNDED fun!). Thanks for any input!
We much prefer Trails End over WCC.

The one time we ate at WCC was after the antics had been tones down. Food was unimpressive. Trails End is currently on our must do every trip list.

I guess it depends on your group dynamics. We prefer Trail’s End, but we’ve had many family celebrations there over the years and it’s a sentimental favorite. And the men in my family are very fond of that buffet!

I was not a fan of TE...at all. Will not go back. Food was fair at best. Gross chicken, bagged salads, canned veggies, I dont even remember what else. It was about 5 years ago and I vowed to not go back. Tonys is on that list too.

WC is good, not great, but I would eat there over TE any day.

Like both. I would say though that you get masses more choice at Trails End for dinner as the buffet offers everything that is in the WC skillet and more. We loved it more than we had expected and have booked to return this trip. The only plus with WC are the milkshakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!