• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wcc & Ddp

Mr. & Mrs. Smith

<font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'
I'm about to change my ADR from dinner at The Wave to lunch at the Whispering Canyon Cafe for a variety of reasons. My parents will be on the DDP. So, first, I want to make sure that the DDP covers WCC and will likely cover it for 2009. Second, can you get the all-you-can-eat skillet as your entree?

Thanks in advance for the help.

We had the skillet on the DDP in May and are planning again in January. Had no trouble (even got the skillet for the 5 yr old). Was able to get smoothies and milkshakes as our drinks.

Thanks so much for letting me know! It's their anniversary and I'd like them to be able to order whatever they want.

We were there 2 weeks ago on the dining plan, we had the skilllet and it was great and we had the milkshakes and took dessert to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter