WBRepo-Ship of Thieves-Remember the Magic Pt 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay! It's officially on my Google calendar so the whole family can see it and plan to be there (maybe). The only glitch I can foresee is if Alison and I have to make one last college visit before National Response Day on May 1 but I don't really anticipate that. I hope the decision has been made and the deposit sent long before then!

About how many Thieves will there be? I'll scout restaurants. I have a former student who's now a chef who lives in San Pedro (Doesn't work there or this would be a no-brainer). He'll have some good suggestions, I think.

Jackie & Pam
Monica
Cheri
Karen & Richard
Holly
Heather & Tom, Bethany
Jan & Tom
Deb & John
Angie & Dennis
Gydell, Bill, Betsy & Brent
Ann & Albert
Kathe
Krisann
Noel & BFF Nancy

Here's all the Thieves going on the Hawaiian, but I'm not sure which ones are staying at the Doubletree and which ones are staying at DL.

Monica, do you have any clue ???

One thing to keep in mind is that since we're arriving the night before embarkation, we don't have a car rental. We're relying on the hotel's shuttle to go anywhere.

Can't wait to see you again. You have been so busy with the kids growing up, it'll be great to catch up with you and the family.

Major things going on at work. Can't really mention it publicly until it's all over, whatever the result will be, I'll share then. Jan and I are confident that our jobs are safe, but changes, tension, chaos and stress fill the office for every single person there and that makes for long and exhausting days. The change in Michigan workers compensation law looks like it won't jeopardize my job security after all, thank goodness! Now this other string of events is the problem. I predict whatever's happening will be finished well before the Hawaii cruise, so I'll hopefully be able to fully relax and have it all behind me. Sorry to be so cryptic, but just wanted to ask for prayers and fingers crossed for a good outcome. This has been going on for a few months.

Prayers, :hug:s & pixie dust headed your way :grouphug:

Jackie & Pam
Monica Doubletree
Cheri Doubletree
Karen & Richard DL
Holly
Heather & Tom, Bethany
Jan & Tom
Deb & John Doubletree
Angie & Dennis
Ann & Albert DL
Kathe Doubletree
Krisann
Noel & BFF Nancy

Here's all the Thieves going on the Hawaiian, but I'm not sure which ones are staying at the Doubletree and which ones are staying at DL.

One thing to keep in mind is that since we're arriving the night before embarkation, we don't have a car rental. We're relying on the hotel's shuttle to go anywhere.

Can't wait to see you again. You have been so busy with the kids growing up, it'll be great to catch up with you and the family.

Filled in the ones I know

Jackie & Pam ?
Monica Doubletree
Cheri Doubletree
Karen & Richard DL
Holly ?
Heather & Tom, Bethany ?
Jan & Tom ?
Deb & John Doubletree
Angie & Dennis DL
Gydell, Bill, Betsy & Brent Doubletree
Ann & Albert DL
Kathe Doubletree
Krisann ?
Noel & BFF Nancy ?

I added a few that I knew too. As of right now it stands at 9 people. It could be more. Not sure if they will come, but we also invited Bubba and V and Gaylean and Jon and kids, and Karl. Wherever we go, it looks like the Thieves will be taking over again. hahaha.

As of right now it stands at 9 people. It could be more. Not sure if they will come, but we also invited Bubba and V and Gaylean and Jon and kids, and Karl. Wherever we go, it looks like the Thieves will be taking over again. hahaha.

Okay, well keep me posted. I'll start looking for a place fairly close by that can accommodate around 20 people and we'll adjust as needed. San Pedro isn't very big, so even if we get outside the limits of the hotel shuttle, between David and me and anyone else from here who comes with a vehicle we could easily shuttle everyone to wherever we find so I'm not too worried about that.

Jackie & Pam Doubletree
Monica Doubletree
Cheri Doubletree
Karen & Richard DL
Holly ?
Heather & Tom, Bethany ?
Jan & Tom ?
Deb & John Doubletree
Angie & Dennis DL
Gydell, Bill, Betsy & Brent Doubletree
Ann & Albert DL
Kathe Doubletree
Krisann ?
Noel & BFF Nancy ?

I added a few that I knew too. As of right now it stands at 9 people. It could be more. Not sure if they will come, but we also invited Bubba and V and Gaylean and Jon and kids, and Karl. Wherever we go, it looks like the Thieves will be taking over again. hahaha.

Didn't mean to skip Jackie & Pam :upsidedow

Okay, well keep me posted. I'll start looking for a place fairly close by that can accommodate around 20 people and we'll adjust as needed. San Pedro isn't very big, so even if we get outside the limits of the hotel shuttle, between David and me and anyone else from here who comes with a vehicle we could easily shuttle everyone to wherever we find so I'm not too worried about that.

Thanks Tracy....I'm not sure of everyone's arrival time so we may lose a few with that. Starting with 20 and adjusting as needed is good. Somehow we always manage to take over wherever we are whenever we all get together. We can celebrate our 5th anniversary. :wizard:

Thanks Tracy....I'm not sure of everyone's arrival time so we may lose a few with that. Starting with 20 and adjusting as needed is good. Somehow we always manage to take over wherever we are whenever we all get together. We can celebrate our 5th anniversary. :wizard:

at this point count Bubba and I in. Would love to celebrate with you all.:grouphug:....wait what is the date you all are planning, is it a weekend day? That would have to be for us to be there. I think its saturday right. you sail sunday morning?

at this point count Bubba and I in. Would love to celebrate with you all.:grouphug:....wait what is the date you all are planning, is it a weekend day? That would have to be for us to be there. I think its saturday right. you sail sunday morning?

YEAHHHHHHHH V.....so happy to see you guys again. We have to catch up and celebrate 5 years!!!!!!

Dinner would be on Sat April 28th. We sail on Sunday.

In for DIN also!!!!

Karl

Jackie & Pam
Monica
Cheri
Karen & Richard
Holly
Heather & Tom, Bethany
Jan & Tom
Deb & John
Angie & Dennis
Ann & Albert
Kathe
Krisann
Noel & BFF Nancy

Jackie, Monica and Cheri may not be available for dinner however. Plan A is still in the works and we might not be leaving Disneyland till nighttime. Don't know Pam's travel arrangements yet, so don't know when she'll get there.

....back to catching up!

Deb....

I'm not posting it over on the Fantasy thread...

one of the TA's that I know from the Dis is attending the christening... it's due for 3/1 at 6 pm.. it's an evening event... (and it will be dark... :sad2::sad2::sad2:)

Deb....

I'm not posting it over on the Fantasy thread...

one of the TA's that I know from the Dis is attending the christening... it's due for 3/1 at 6 pm.. it's an evening event... (and it will be dark... :sad2::sad2::sad2:)

I was invited to attend the Earmarked Conf on board the Fantasy the week before the MV, but I can't take the time off....someone already has that week off. Oh well.

Can't I go for you??? We look alike... I could pass for you!!!

Wish I could, Michelle....but I can tell you that they've already filled my spot. :sad2::sad1:

Believe it or not, I actually got onto the bike again last night....I wanted something sweet to snack on (not that I was hungry), so instead of turning into the kitchen, I got myself on the bike & did 4 miles! :cool1: That's 14 so far this week!!! AND neither knee grumbled last night :banana:

Jackie, Monica and Cheri may not be available for dinner however. Plan A is still in the works and we might not be leaving Disneyland till nighttime. Don't know Pam's travel arrangements yet, so don't know when she'll get there.

....back to catching up!

So sorry you three may not make it. You will surely be missed. Don't you want to celebrate our fifth anniversary? Maybe you can join us for drinks after dinner if you're staying at the Doubletree. Pam is certainly welcome to join us anytime that works out for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter